+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Outward affectations of the "upper class"???? They can be some of the nastiest, ugliest people you can come across! The "nice" is either in you, or it's not; obviously it is in her; it's her choice whether to allow it to surface or not, just as it is with everybody. I think insecurity is a large determining factor, and that knows no "class".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Nene has realized that behavior as a budding actress in Hollywood is one thing and behavior in Atlanta social scenes is another. A change was needed and she rose to the occasion. Good for her.
    short_lived likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I can't help but wonder if it's Kenya that NeNe wants to replace next season.
    That's exactly what I thought. I was surprised when I saw posts here indicating Porsha should be replaced. I thought from word one that Nene was thinking of Kenya.
    Uncle David likes this.

FORT Fogey

I saw Nene and Porsha on some red carpet tv clip. Nene seemed to take Porsha under her wings.

She will support Kenya. Although, there is no love lost between Nene and the others. Could be Candy or Phaedra she wants out too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I saw Nene and Porsha on some red carpet tv clip. Nene seemed to take Porsha under her wings.

She will support Kenya. Although, there is no love lost between Nene and the others. Could be Candy or Phaedra she wants out too.
    I think she sees alot of how her marriage to Greg was when she was younger. Nene has mentioned more than once that she was once like Porsha. I think Porsha is finally in the place she may well listen to what they have been trying to tell her. Kordell really is low for how he let her find out!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kordell is a donkey and a coward.

Apollo probably was initiating texts to Kenya. Talky talky or flirty flirty. I do not know.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think it's hard to get a bead on WHO initiated texting between Kenya and Apollo! With the way women love to yack it up and be more verbal, I tend to think it was probably Kenya. He should have had enough sense NOT to respond; men can be sooo stooopid. He should have just ignored the text; she would have gotten the message, at least for that moment. He took a vow to his wife; he needs to remember and honor that. Kenya took a vow to NO ONE, much to her dismay!
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think if anything was of value in the text Andy would have exploited the heck out of it!
    QUEENOF3 and short_lived like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I believe that Apollo may have texted her (not of an inappropriate nature) back when he and his wife were all buddy buddy with her. But, I also believe that any inappropriate texts stemmed from Kenya; she salivated over Apollo many a time this season; it's not that far off for me to believe that she stepped up the crazy on that situation. Maybe believing she would cause a rift or something between Phydrea and him and not thinking through that it would also make her look bad. Peter was right (did I say that?) if what she said was true; then she should have put an end to the texts, not spurred them on or even answered them.

Anyone else think that Cynthia got off easy during the reunion? For the life of me I can't remember her saying much of anything at all. Maybe she is the one who needs to go..
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread