+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Kenya definitely has made a fool of herself for good now, and I believe she knows it too. When you get to the point where all you can do is repeat the same phrase over and over ("don't come for me unless I send for you") and then you reply to a comment by singing your own crazy song, you've lost the battle, lol. All the girl can do now is twirl and snap that fan. It's pathetic, because I don't think she's a stupid woman. Crazy yes, unintelligent, no.

And yeah, I was rather impressed with Porsha's voice!
    Punkin and Uncle David like this.

Porsha found out Kordell filed for divorce on twitter while he was in the same house with her at the time. What a chump he is!
    Punkin, Jexter, Lizard and 2 others like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Porsha found out Kordell filed for divorce on twitter while he was in the same house with her at the time. What a chump he is!
    Yeah, he's definitely shady pond-scum. Makes me feel sorry for the girl. I didn't want to like her but there are some things about her I do like. And I think any woman around can sympathize with a woman who marries that kind of a man. She's young. But that's good, because now she can learn from it and move on.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.

I don't like Porsha and I think she's an idiot, but I was sad for her hearing her speech and knowing that Kordell filed for divorce from her. I do think she loved him and wanted it to work; but I also think she is better off without him. I do think there is hope for her. She needs to know what she wants, get some education, and go after her dreams. She has a very nice singing voice. I think she has potential to become a likable person but I hope that before continuing on this show she gets whatever help she needs to heal and move on and go forward a little wiser for the wear.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    Kenya definitely has made a fool of herself for good now, and I believe she knows it too. When you get to the point where all you can do is repeat the same phrase over and over ("don't come for me unless I send for you") and then you reply to a comment by singing your own crazy song, you've lost the battle, lol. All the girl can do now is twirl and snap that fan. It's pathetic, because I don't think she's a stupid woman. Crazy yes, unintelligent, no.

And yeah, I was rather impressed with Porsha's voice!
    When she was sitting there singing under her breath to herself as all around her were bashing her I fully expected her to curl up in a ball in the corner and start rocking. The woman is pathetic! I can't help but wonder if it's Kenya that NeNe wants to replace next season.
    Punkin and short_lived like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

When a person allows him/herself to be told what to do and how to do it, that person gives the other person the power to do and say whatever it is he/she wants to do - including leave.

I like Porsha, I guess. And I don't think she's as dumb as she comes off at first glance. But it takes two to tango baby. She gave him the power to do what he did. This, of course, doesn't excuse Kordell from being one of the biggest

I don't really feel too bad for her. She is young and will learn from this whole thing. I think she will grow into a very strong woman.
    Last edited by Jexter; 04-22-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    When she was sitting there singing under her breath to herself as all around her were bashing her I fully expected her to curl up in a ball in the corner and start rocking. The woman is pathetic! I can't help but wonder if it's Kenya that NeNe wants to replace next season.
    I don't think so I think Nene finds her funny as heck. Its probably Porscha. I like Porscha she is not mean she is just like a lost little girl and she seems like a sweet heart.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I don't think so I think Nene finds her funny as heck. Its probably Porscha. I like Porscha she is not mean she is just like a lost little girl and she seems like a sweet heart.
    Hard to say! NeNe seems like the new kinder/gentler RHOA. To that end, Porsha is a better fit than the nasty/bipolar Kenya.
    Punkin and MsDiva2007 like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Kenya is even more delusional on twitter. I swear she needs a shrink.
    Punkin likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Hard to say! NeNe seems like the new kinder/gentler RHOA.
    Agree... What I think has happened to her... the more success NeNe's earned, the more charitable she's become. She can afford the luxury of kindness now that she's not a hard-scrabbling, wannabee nobody from Athens, Georgia (a place she is loath to admit is her hometown). She in fact has achieved a good measure of success, a surprise to me!

In "real life" it seems losers either are loud, nasty, and mean as hell; or they turn inward and wreak havoc on their world in a cruel and silent manner. NeNe was loud, boisterous, dishonest, and mean as hell to her castmates when it suited her. She still has a chunk of that in her, but she's channeled some outward affectations of the "upper class" to which she aspires, and so far she's wearing it rather well. I hope she continues growing.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread