Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Miss Lawrence.
    Trust Me!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Serious RED, too!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

lol Ms Lawrence is on that Fashion queens show, funny!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kim with her same old lies and same old excuses. I'm glad Pheadra was called out on her dirty work, but Kenya wasn't a part of the conversation and should have just stayed out of it. She does come across as obsessed with Phadrea.
    jucamer likes this.

Just catching up with the shows on my Dvr. So kordell filed for a divorce. Shame. But if they cannot make each other happy it is best. The psychologist should have known that that was not going to be it. The way she did that looks like it would start a fight.
    You can do it!

So I just watched part 3 of the reunion. I felt a bit cheated because they sort of introduced the topic of Apollo and Kendra's texting, and then after the commercial it seemed like they just dropped it and moved on. Apollo accused Kendra of coming on to him multiple times, and Kendra claims Apollo initiated the texting. Nothing else really came of it. I wonder if there was more to it that they didn't speak of for some reason?

I was sort of surprised, but the men came on and were really vocal in defending Walter against Kendra in the whole fake relationship/is he gay? thing.

God, I don't see how these folks take the hits on their blood pressure that have to be brought on by these reunions!

(eta: in case I've not mentioned this before, there is no doubt in my mind that Kendra is 100% pure Bats@#!t Crazy!)

Kenya does not have all her chairs pulled close to the table. I mean really she spent the whole season chasing him and then when he gets away all of a sudden he is gay? Hmm why she does not sound stupid is beyond me. lol
    Punkin likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Porsha's Monologue was impressive. She's so young compared to the women she's up against on Bravo, and was portrayed as a dumb-bell with fuzzy language skills much of the season; then the Monologue, didn't know she had it in her. She is so fortunate to be rid of the KordHell person.

Kenya is a hoot! She has humiliated herself, and I think she's smart enough to know it.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I hate to hear women call themselves housewives. You are not married to a home. I feel for Porscha knowing her husband filed for divorce a few days later. When Andy asked who believed Kenya & Walter had a real relationship and nothing but silence. Then Greg asked "define relationship" I about died with laughter,lol.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Not a word from any of the women........not a word from any of the men. Very telling. Kenya did say that from the whole time she and Walter were together, they never had sex; that is strange, to say the least, but not necessarily definitive.

I think Porsha needs to be replaced next season to try to get her life together. I am sure she is "in shock". But, she's not very bright. I've never understood how people can put up with people like her for very long....but she WAS standing her ground with Kordell about having a child(-ren) and hiring a nanny. I guess he needs another "Boo-Boo The Fool"! It's easy to see why he thought she might be the one. I say lay her off for one season and bring her back; she does add something to the show and seems to want to be there. It would be interesing to see her growth with a season off.

She seems to be a case of arrested development, but that may not be irreversible. Hopefully!

She definitely has a decent singing voice!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread