+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Did Kenya threaten to beat up a pregnant woman?wow
    Yeah that's too much. Kenya went too far with that comment. Idiot!

I am telling you Kenyas elevator is not stopping at all the floors. lol The fan though had me laughing and the fact that Porsha shaded the heck out of Kenya.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I died laughing every time she flicked that fan. Hilarious! Kandi's facial expressions were also really funny. She was sick of Kenya and that dang fan.

I just read on another site that Phaedra's show is going to be called Rich People's Problems. I'll see what else I can find out.

Btw, I saw Cynthia's husband Peter once again at the Farmer's Market near my house. I see him there quite often and he appears to be a nice dude. Very few people stop and chat it up with him, but when they do, he's very friendly and chatty.

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    Nene laughing made me laugh. I hadn't watched the whole season and missed their vacation so Kenya dressing in her net and butt pads as Phadrea makes a little more sense, but it's still pretty crazy. It made Kenya seem oddly obsessed with Phadrea; like the crazy ex who can't let go and puts up a front how much they "hate" someone but really they secretly love them and have a shrine to them in their basement. And then making a video spoofing Phadrea? Kenya came off as more than slightly un-hinged and completely jealous of Phadrea and Portia on the reunion. She reminded me of a kid that can't take any criticism about themselves; they are always bigger, better, and will make up "facts" just to put themselves in a good light. I don't know what's wrong with her but she makes herself look very bad. I think most of the other ladies are crazy too, but Kenya out crazies them by a long shot. I don't like Phadrea at all but threatening violence against her while pregnant is just wrong in so many ways. Phadrea better carry her tazer with her at all times.
    I watched Nene almost the whole time. Say what you want about her, but she is funnnneeeee! When Andy said Kim would be out later and Nene said "come on wig" - I about died!
    prhoshay and MsDiva2007 like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Now that I remember it, on the season finale show did anyone hear when Portia said that Kenya was acting with malice content against her, when what she really meant to say was malicious intent? Lolololol! Poor girl!
    prhoshay and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

So Kenya apologized for threatening a pregnant Phaedra. I bet if fans had not given her grief for it she would not have apologized.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hear Kim Zolciak Sing, Unedited (VIDEO) - Real Housewives of Atlanta
    Scroll down to play Skim's unedited audio. Wet paint says this was posted by Kandi, without comment. It speaks for itself, just so awful!
    Punkin and Lizard like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I do not think Porsha will ever change much. The stupid age barbs, ashy skin barbs....truly a 30 year with the wits of an 8 year old.

Kenya was perfect not even paying attention to what Porsha was saying.

Kenya is my favorite Atlanta housewife.
    You can do it!

Kenya is one of the most self-centered idiots I personally have seen. It was disgusting the threat she made towards a pregnant woman. Porsha doesn't always seem the brightest but I don't thinks she is as mentally challenged as some folks think. She does her research and can make a good argument. Kenya just makes things up. Her thinking that she has made the show better and has given relevance to the cast is exhaustingly (is that a word) ignornant. Poor self-esteem is what I think Kenya has and I also think a little one on one talk with a therapist could not hurt, might even help. She is so sad, imo, and a phony, always playing the victim. ok just my two cents. BTW, why don't they have the "cents" symbol on the keyboard anymore, but I digress.
    Moontat likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Kenya had nothing to say to Porsha's comments because Porsha was right. Kenya is not like Nene who can think of witty things to say on the fly in response to shade being thrown her way. Kenya needs time to work up her off the wall lies in her head first lol
    Moontat likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread