+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 417 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by coco unit;3232717;
    Screw DeShawn. What the heck is up with her teeth? They look like dentures, when she speaks she mis-pronounces words...Oh, she's just ignorant. She is the most ignorant person that I have ever laid eyes on! She said that they saw the Rolex when they were in the "Souf of France." In "Marney Carlo." A nice new piece of "Joorie."
    LOL!!! That was perfect!!! Souf of France!

Big Papa likes 'granny panties'?!? ugh! visual! Bring on the eye bleach!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3232766;
    Yeah...I really don't see the big deal about it.
    I do not see the big deal about it, either. This Web site calls it one of the top 100 Most Often Mispronounced Words and Phrases in English.

100 Most Often Mispronounced Words and Phrases in English

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

lol, yeah...I'm sure I don't say it correctly either

FORT Fan

I can't wait to watch Michael from Project Runway sock it to Sheree next week. How could she think she could throw a fashion line launch party without showing any fashion? I can't believe Sheree wasn't embarrassed by not showing any samples. She surely has enough money for someone to sew at least a dress for her to wear within one day.

I think Sheree wasn't embarrassed because she thinks the party displays that she has enough money to throw it...whether she had samples made or not.

While we're on this topic -- NeNe's gay friend is hilarious. I love the way he talks. And I thought it was so cute how they got pedicures together. I want a man friend like him too!

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;3232809;
    Big Papa likes 'granny panties'?!? ugh! visual! Bring on the eye bleach!
    She also said that she doesn't ever wear any panties. As short as her dresses are, that's a slippery slope to travel (so to speak )

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3232814;
    I do not see the big deal about it, either. This Web site calls it one of the top 100 Most Often Mispronounced Words and Phrases in English.
    I can forgive the mispronunciation of jewelrey but not saying "axe" instead of "ask" or "Have you saw her?" instead of "Have you seen her?"

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3232911;

While we're on this topic -- NeNe's gay friend is hilarious. I love the way he talks. And I thought it was so cute how they got pedicures together. I want a man friend like him too!
    Did he get a French manicure on his toes?
    CYA

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3232911;
    I can't wait to watch Michael from Project Runway sock it to Sheree next week. How could she think she could throw a fashion line launch party without showing any fashion? I can't believe Sheree wasn't embarrassed by not showing any samples. She surely has enough money for someone to sew at least a dress for her to wear within one day.
    I was sooo excited to see Michael Knight in the preview! I hope he schools Sheree on the "make it work" edict of Tim Gunn. The whole "bad samples" story had me thinking, "This woman wouldn't last 10 minutes on Project Runway!" She can't sketch, she can't sew...where's this "success" everyone is allegedly so jealous of?

As crazy as NeNe is, I really found her actions around her foundation to be genuine. And Gregg is awesome, especially when she got the DNA results.

I also found myself feeling kind of bad for DeShawn. For all her pronunciation errors (of which there are many), I really think she wants to be liked and respected. And I love that she's a somewhat thick girl (not that she's fat, but she isn't super skinny) who totally rocks the fashions.

Kim, though...put the ta-tas away and get over yourself. She makes Lauri of the OC look like Jackie Kennedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3232814;

100 Most Often Mispronounced Words and Phrases in English
    I suppose if your business is to sell "jewelry", it would be a good idea to learn how to pronounce it correctly.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3232926;
    I was sooo excited to see Michael Knight in the preview! I hope he schools Sheree on the "make it work" edict of Tim Gunn. The whole "bad samples" story had me thinking, "This woman wouldn't last 10 minutes on Project Runway!" She can't sketch, she can't sew...where's this "success" everyone is allegedly so jealous of?

As crazy as NeNe is, I really found her actions around her foundation to be genuine. And Gregg is awesome, especially when she got the DNA results.

I also found myself feeling kind of bad for DeShawn. For all her pronunciation errors (of which there are many), I really think she wants to be liked and respected. And I love that she's a somewhat thick girl (not that she's fat, but she isn't super skinny) who totally rocks the fashions.

Kim, though...put the ta-tas away and get over yourself. She makes Lauri of the OC look like Jackie Kennedy.
    I agree with everything you typed.
    Oh, and I want a Dwight!! lol

I can't wait to see Michael next week!!
    I felt sorry for Nene and Curtis not being her father. I love Gregg for telling her, we are your family.
    It was so ignorant of Sheree and Kim for not even letting Deshawn know they wouldn't make it to her party. Like Kim says-Low budget bitches.

+ Reply to Thread