+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1402Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Let me clarify....a BIBLE believing Christian...
    I believe in the bible ,but I have imperfections too. Just like these ladies.
    prhoshay and buttahfly like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

omg. i was wondering the same thing.

and i don't get what the big thing is abt kandi selling sex toys and singing gospel songs. how does selling sex toys make you not a Christian????

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Explain to me how Christians act. Maybe I am totally confused.
    prhoshay likes this.

how can one be uneducated and a lawyer?

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Yeah...I think I am pretty much done with this group...they are so trashy, uneducated and hypocritical....I just can't stand it anymore. All of them try and make it as if they are Christians yet NONE of them act like it. They want America to think that the way they behave is ok and normal if you are a Christian. Would they still behave the same way or wear the same clothes if Jesus was standing there with them? And Kandi...selling all those sex toys and then wanting to record a Gospel song about the Lord and praying to Him? I'm so sure the Lord (through prayer) told her to sell sex toys and to live with her boyfriend while not married to him...NOT! Of all of them...Kandi disgusts me the most. And Nene...so full of herself...Kendra...one sick pup...Phaedra and so on...Yep...I'm done!!!
    prhoshay likes this.

Now I get it! This is why Kenya won Miss USA, not ever to be confused with Miss America!!
    Big Breaks for Blowjobs: The Dark Underbelly of the Miss USA Pageant

Uneducated and a lawyer? Start with a just barely made it LSAT, cheat your way through, muddle through classes, get lousy grades, get someone smart to write your briefs, cheat to get research on cases, cheat on exams, skip moot court because you can- or could back then, don't even think about law review, sleep with anyone necessary to get the grade. Have another person sit for the bar in your name. Yes, it's happened; harder to do today than years ago. And probably still easier than cheating/sleeping your way to Miss USA. IMO, FadeRahh is a dunce, a pretty one, and hilariously funny sometimes; but a dunce nonetheless.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Now I get it! This is why Kenya won Miss USA, not ever to be confused with Miss America!!
    This tells me more about who Donald Trump is than who Kenya is. Kenya is no one from nowhere, scrapping and scrabbling, trying to be somebody; if she felt compelled to engage in that behavior, I do feel sorry for her. But the person we should condemn is Donald Trump, the biggest and most evil slimeball in American celebrity culture. Just my opinion; I know some people worship Trump.
    Punkin, prhoshay and elleprn like this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

are you implying that phaedra did all that?

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Uneducated and a lawyer? Start with a just barely made it LSAT, cheat your way through, muddle through classes, get lousy grades, get someone smart to write your briefs, cheat to get research on cases, cheat on exams, skip moot court because you can- or could back then, don't even think about law review, sleep with anyone necessary to get the grade. Have another person sit for the bar in your name. Yes, it's happened; harder to do today than years ago. And probably still easier than cheating/sleeping your way to Miss USA. IMO, FadeRahh is a dunce, a pretty one, and hilariously funny sometimes; but a dunce nonetheless.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Despite being a slimeball, Donald Trump did not own the Miss USA pageant when Kenya was crowned.
    Prism and elleprn like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    The following quote is from the article "Miss America girls want to be doctors and lawyers. Miss USA girls want to grow up to be Victoria's Secret models."

This explains Kendra's having been able to win.
    elleprn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    are you implying that phaedra did all that?
    No, I'm saying Fade acts dumb. And I'm saying people have been awarded law degrees and licensing that they did not earn on their own merit. I would not be surprised to learn she didn't make it through law school and the bar on her own. I have no idea how she did it. I don't know her. I have little respect for her intellect, though her street smarts seem good. She has a very pretty face; and she does make for good laughs, for example prancing around showing her butt crack in public- not attractive, just funny in a coarse sort of way. But top tier excellent brainpower? Nope.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

+ Reply to Thread