+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I want these people to stop using Kenya's Walter-situation for their entertainment. It's evil and her pain is not funny.

I'm not particularly a Kenya fan, but I hate to see anyone treated like that. It's just not necessary.
    bee stung lips and jucamer like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

But it's OK for Kenya to announce on national television that Walter is gay or on the down low!? Yeah, not feelin' the Kenya sympathy here.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

She didn't go there until she was pushed, so she didn't really start it. She is hurting and embarrassed, so I can understand her lashing out. Sympathy? No. Understanding? Some.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I feel Zero sympathy for Kenya she reaped what she sowed. Thirsty women often get made fun of because of the desperation oozing from them.
    buttahfly likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think she's kind of pathetic.....to be pitied.
    Prism likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think she's kind of pathetic.....to be pitied.
    Why does Mr T come to mind when I read this. lol "I Pity the Fool"
    prhoshay likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm dropping by here to ask a serious question. I don't normally watch the Housewives of Atlanta, but do they run this show double the number of times they run the other housewife shows? It's like it never goes away. Does it air every day or every other day on Bravo? Is it just me or what. I'm just curious. For a fan, I guess it's a great thing. I just feel that their episodes are run way too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Yes, they are just so awful! Hard to believe FadeRahh is a lawyer, she doesn't seem bright, except for a few lines that seem memorized so as to sound attorney-like; and she's just so skeevy. Kandi's turned into a caricature of herself. The sex toy gig doesn't seem cute or fun or funny, it's not cleverly executed; it's dirty and probably puts true stardom on ice- she's a good songwriter and decent singer, I don't know why she needed the sex thing - wanting to be the female Howard Stern or something?

Trashy bunch of women... it used to be wacky and surprising to see them making fools of themselves, now it's just pathetic.
    Yeah...I think I am pretty much done with this group...they are so trashy, uneducated and hypocritical....I just can't stand it anymore. All of them try and make it as if they are Christians yet NONE of them act like it. They want America to think that the way they behave is ok and normal if you are a Christian. Would they still behave the same way or wear the same clothes if Jesus was standing there with them? And Kandi...selling all those sex toys and then wanting to record a Gospel song about the Lord and praying to Him? I'm so sure the Lord (through prayer) told her to sell sex toys and to live with her boyfriend while not married to him...NOT! Of all of them...Kandi disgusts me the most. And Nene...so full of herself...Kendra...one sick pup...Phaedra and so on...Yep...I'm done!!!

Explain to me how Christians act. Maybe I am totally confused.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Let me clarify....a BIBLE believing Christian...

+ Reply to Thread