+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    Isn't it funny how we all get stuck on one part of the show.
    I saw Cynthia and NeNe on WWHL. Now I can't remember what she said about the matter!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm pretty sure Cynthia didn't say much; she seems to be a "go along to get along" kind of woman. She tends to take the side of whomever she's with at the moment.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

As Nene says, 30 minutes late, OK. Three hours late, inexcusable. The rudeness of that trumps any defense the women might have. Nene can be mean and spiteful, but she's in the right on this one.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I deleted 7 weeks of recordings of this show. I attempted to watch but in all honesty I just did not have the strength to deal with these "ladies" and I will leave it at that.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

They are awful, aren't they? I watch but not all the time, and I do feel slightly guilty about it. What keeps me from feeling too guilty to watch is that they want the attention so badly. It's awful, but it's true. They put it out there.

I can't believe this ongoing thing between Kendra and Phaedra. And Phaedra just keeps on getting weirder and weirder as time goes on. I don't know which one is worse.

Oh, and I find it extremely icky that they keep focusing on Kandy and her sex toys. Enough already. We know what she does on "the side" as it were. She is so talented, but her turn into the world of sex toys leaves me with a huge question mark. I mean, good on her she can rake in the dough, but it gets old hearing them talk about it and have little parties surrounding it while the world watches. My 16 year old daughter was in the room with me last night, and I was pretty uncomfortable. I think she was too. The show is now rated (or should be rated) "R".

And why does Phaedra seem so attracted to strip joints?
    Punkin likes this.

Poor Porsha is the normal one yet she is just so doggone boring, lol. Kordell treats her like a two year old.
    Punkin likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Poor Porsha is the normal one yet she is just so doggone boring, lol. Kordell treats her like a two year old.
    ITA. I see major control issues coming if they stay together. Sometimes as women mature, they're far less likely to put up with that crap, and the result of course is insurrection. Not exactly a fit for what her hubby wants in his ideal perfect home.
    Punkin likes this.

I am looking forward to next week's episode. I found it interesting that the ladies decided to have a talk with Porsha about her husband's controlling ways. I couldn't believe that he went through her luggage and found the pregnancy test. The man is out of control.

When she called him after returning, alone, from the ladies outing to the strip club, she was letting him know that she had been a "good little girl"; all well and good, until he told her to do whatever she decided she wanted to do.......that was a trap!!! If she tells him she went to the club with the ladies, he'll make her life HELL!! Hopefully, she'll catch on some day.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    They are awful, aren't they? I watch but not all the time, and I do feel slightly guilty about it. What keeps me from feeling too guilty to watch is that they want the attention so badly. It's awful, but it's true. They put it out there.

I can't believe this ongoing thing between Kendra and Phaedra. And Phaedra just keeps on getting weirder and weirder as time goes on. I don't know which one is worse.

Oh, and I find it extremely icky that they keep focusing on Kandy and her sex toys. Enough already. We know what she does on "the side" as it were. She is so talented, but her turn into the world of sex toys leaves me with a huge question mark. I mean, good on her she can rake in the dough, but it gets old hearing them talk about it and have little parties surrounding it while the world watches. My 16 year old daughter was in the room with me last night, and I was pretty uncomfortable. I think she was too. The show is now rated (or should be rated) "R".

And why does Phaedra seem so attracted to strip joints?
    Yes, they are just so awful! Hard to believe FadeRahh is a lawyer, she doesn't seem bright, except for a few lines that seem memorized so as to sound attorney-like; and she's just so skeevy. Kandi's turned into a caricature of herself. The sex toy gig doesn't seem cute or fun or funny, it's not cleverly executed; it's dirty and probably puts true stardom on ice- she's a good songwriter and decent singer, I don't know why she needed the sex thing - wanting to be the female Howard Stern or something?

Trashy bunch of women... it used to be wacky and surprising to see them making fools of themselves, now it's just pathetic.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I don't think Kandi's sex toy gig is for cute, fun, or funny......It's for MONEY!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$

OK by me!
    buttahfly likes this.

+ Reply to Thread