+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 409 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3232013;
    Maybe it's just me, but DeShawn almost strikes me as somebody who is depressed.
    I said the same thing on another m/b.
    She's very sweet but I know personally that being away from hubby 6 days at a time is very hard and there is nothing to fill that void.
    I heard that he retired from the NBA, so hopefull he's back home now. They seem like such a nice couple, along with NeNe and Greg.
    The "jury" is still out on Lisa and Ed. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3232026;
    I said the same thing on another m/b.
    She's very sweet but I know personally that being away from hubby 6 days at a time is very hard and there is nothing to fill that void.
    I heard that he retired from the NBA, so hopefull he's back home now. They seem like such a nice couple, along with NeNe and Greg.
    The "jury" is still out on Lisa and Ed. lol
    I kind of wondered that same thing too. Although she SEEMS happy, there's just something about her that makes her seem sad. But it's nice to see that her husband supports her and encourages her to keep her foundation going. And Greg seems like such a good person...supporting NeNe no matter what. Offering to "take care" of things - like calling Curtiss about the whole paternity thing, even though he points out that NeNe is a strong woman and he knows she can handle it herself, it's nice to see him stand up beside her and offer whatever support he can.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, when you've got too much stuff, and you're still not happy, it makes me wonder what "hole" you're trying to fill within yourself. She seems emotionally defeated when it comes to her children, and that can't help. I don't think there's anything her husband can do to make things better for her.

"Dr. Shay, signing off!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3232404;
    You know, when you've got too much stuff, and you're still not happy, it makes me wonder what "hole" you're trying to fill within yourself. She seems emotionally defeated when it comes to her children, and that can't help. I don't think there's anything her husband can do to make things better for her.

"Dr. Shay, signing off!"

And speaking of "stuff", Kim is teaching her children that "stuff" is what matters! She says over and over that she's their best friend, they're together 24/7 (of course she said the "24/7" part while she was in a bar drinking with NeNe). She buys them whatever they want, they see her buying without looking at price tags, buying the 11 year old a $1,600 LV purse for her birthday because the one she had bought her a month ago "just wasn't good enough" and threw her an $18,000 birthday party.

I hope her and Sheree stay friends, because Big Poppa's might now always be there and when they're broke and have nothing to fall back on, her daughters will need lessons on that stripper pole so they can keep their momma in Chanel.

FORT Newbie

I'm brand new, but have enjoyed every one of you for some time. However today I just couldn't help myself .... Kim, Sheree, why the long face?

Quote Originally Posted by SeeMee;3232568;
    I'm brand new, but have enjoyed every one of you for some time. However today I just couldn't help myself .... Kim, Sheree, why the long face?

Haaaaaa.... I laughed when I saw the episode where they talk about how much they look alike "I think it's because we have long faces!"

"I'm the white version of you Sheree"

Kim is making a fool of the entertainment industry. She must know that she can't sing. NeNe is right, she's never heard her sing or hum. REAL singers sing all the time! Kim just thinks that she can market her image and probablly assumes with Big Poppa's money that they can do a Milli Vanilli type deal with her. She looked sooooo insecure at her lesson with Miss Jan. She kept making excuses for herself. She knows that she is a phoney. And what about Sheree? She said "Kim has a beautiful voice, beautiful." Sheree is a bitch to the core.

Screw DeShawn. What the heck is up with her teeth? They look like dentures, when she speaks she mis-pronounces words...Oh, she's just ignorant. She is the most ignorant person that I have ever laid eyes on! She said that they saw the Rolex when they were in the "Souf of France." In "Marney Carlo." A nice new piece of "Joorie."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I truly believe that more people, than not, mispronounce the word "jewelry".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah...I really don't see the big deal about it.

+ Reply to Thread