+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    They had not been the only guests at the dinner. Nene had other guests at the party she invited them since they had been coming and was going to introduce them to her friends in LA. If they did not want to come to dinner they could have opened those mouths they use to throw shade all the time and just told her they would not be making it. I am sure she would have appreciated that more than people coming to your home at midnight acting like they did nothing wrong. Team Nene on this!
    I understand that there were other guests. Again, why schedule such an "important" dinner on the ladies first night in town? What if their flights had been delayed? Honestly, if it were like 2am to me, and I'd been traveling across the country that day, with cameras in my face, etc., not sure how gracious I would have acted either. I personally think it was a lose-lose situation for the group. I can't imagine Nene's reaction would have been positive had they canceled on her. Who knows...all these ladies are pretty much crazy. lol!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Yeah, they're all batsh*t. But you would think they all know that they are always late. I thought Nene was rude too, and she does think she's something special now, always has but especially now. But then again, they all sort of do. I'm not taking sides, since they all misbehaved, but Nene is rather hard to take. I guess we can count ourselves lucky that a huge all-out war wasn't started over this. I was glad they all sort of just moved on. I mean, one of those women could have easily said F_ You to NeNe and they could have driven away in a grand swirl of dust (or a gust of wind created by Kenya's twirling, lol). Only to carry on about it for episode upon episode, ad nauseum.

frankly those ladies are lucky she did not snatch the food out of Kandi's hand and evict them from the place she rented for them. I read her blog and she explained she had to take the day off to do this and she had caterers there trying to clean up when they decided, after being told not to show up to show up.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There is NO excuse for showing up that many hours late for a dinner being hosted on your behalf, especially with no call.

The smarter thing for NeNe to do would have been to set up something a little special and more relaxed at the place where her friends were staying, and having them over to see the house at another time when it ws more convenient to all concerned. It's ridiculously hard to fly all the way across the country and still be up for a night out the same night. We stress ourselves TOO much.

That would have been simpler and made a lot more sense.....and it would have been much more gracious.
    candor likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

NeNe shouldn't have greeted the women at all; let them ring the doorbell, wait; and leave. NeNe acted all angry and aggrieved; truth be told she was probably humiliated and embarrassed that her other dinner guest "friends" saw how disrespected she was. The dinner table looked set for not more than ten people; so there she and 'Greg sat with what, maybe three or four gests, feeling like worthless wannabees. What a bunch of worthless, rude rubes.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I didn't think there were other invited guests. When they were peeking through the window, like street urchins, they were seeing/watching the catering crew cleaning up, I thought. Had there been other guests, I think they would have been shown on the show and we would have heard NeNe making comments to them about the Atlanta faction.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I didn't think there were other invited guests. When they were peeking through the window, like street urchins, they were seeing/watching the catering crew cleaning up, I thought. Had there been other guests, I think they would have been shown on the show and we would have heard NeNe making comments to them about the Atlanta faction.
    Nene had dinner set up for like 10. In her blog she stated she was going to introduce them to her friends in Hollywood. Nene also stated she is on set Monday-Friday and had to make adjustments for the dinner to get off from work. So yeah other people had been there as well. Nene stated the other guests left since they took so long to show up
    NeNe Leakes - The Real Housewives of Atlanta - Dinner Party Diss - Blog - Bravo TV Official Site
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Nene had dinner set up for like 10. In her blog she stated she was going to introduce them to her friends in Hollywood. Nene also stated she is on set Monday-Friday and had to make adjustments for the dinner to get off from work. So yeah other people had been there as well. Nene stated the other guests left since they took so long to show up
    NeNe Leakes - The Real Housewives of Atlanta - Dinner Party Diss - Blog - Bravo TV Official Site
    Geez, that blog is full of digs, starting in the first paragraph about working when not filming the show. Not sure who she's referring to, with the exception of Porsha maybe. In fact, as far as I know, she's describing herself just a few years ago. Just what was her career?

I think her prior career was running her mouth and always having drama with somebody else. lol.

i don't believe her, lol . . . who has a dinner party that's over that quick. there couldn't possibly have been other guests,

+ Reply to Thread