+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think they were re-enacted for the sake of privacy.
    Or... "I think they were badly re-enacted for the sake of privacy."
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why quibble. Ya get whatcha pay for!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What'd you guys think about Cynthia's pageant? I sure do love me some Boris Kodjoe . He was underdressed though but clearly, that was something Cynthia should have taken care of in advance. Let the man know what the dress code was going to be since he was co-hosting with you. I loved his reaction when she picked him up and asked him about what he was wearing. He was basically like, "screw you, this is what I got".

Also, why did Kenya think wearing her crown would be too much? There were other judges on the side of her who wore theirs. Wouldn't that have been her platform to wear it?
    bee stung lips likes this.

Kandi and those pants she was wearing just not a good look. Then that big booty Judy had the nerve to ask for something to eat after being 3 hours late? Really. I mean she told them not to show up on the phone. Just trifling.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I called those "Dalmation" pants. They were horrid!!! I couldn't imagine what she was thinking when she bought them.

I was not mad at NeNe for turning them away. They didn't even call. They were totally out of order.

Greg is a sweet man. He tempers NeNe, sometimes.
    Prism and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I called those "Dalmation" pants. They were horrid!!! I couldn't imagine what she was thinking when she bought them.

I was not mad at NeNe for turning them away. They didn't even call. They were totally out of order.

Greg is a sweet man. He tempers NeNe, sometimes.
    I had guest turn up like 2 hours late for a dinner that was catered once and I kid you not I let the doorbell ring did not even bother to open the door. I put my attention to my guests who had the class to show up on time. lol
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

you should know your group of friends . . . . did she really expect them at 9? esp considering phaedra didn't get in til 7? and they told her they were tired, she just didn't care. and i find it hard to believe they didn't call or she didn't call them. i thought nene was rude and "hollywood" - she gets on my last dang nerve anyway tho.
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    you should know your group of friends . . . . did she really expect them at 9? esp considering phaedra didn't get in til 7? and they told her they were tired, she just didn't care. and i find it hard to believe they didn't call or she didn't call them. i thought nene was rude and "hollywood" - she gets on my last dang nerve anyway tho.
    However its up to them as guests to call and let her know they would not be able to make it. When Cynthia called Nene told them not to bother to show up and they did anyway. Then Kandi and her big butt had to further start out asking for food. I am glad Nene told them to get lost!
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    I agree! Why on earth did she plan a dinner on the ladies first night in town? They flew all day, with Phaedra being late, and then she expects them for a catered dinner at midnight Atlanta time? Plus, Nene said on WWHL last night that she was at the girl's house when Phaedra arrived, so she had to have some idea of the schedule the girls were on. I'm not a fan of Nene's and thought she acted extremely entitled and more important than she is.
    buttahfly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    I agree! Why on earth did she plan a dinner on the ladies first night in town? They flew all day, with Phaedra being late, and then she expects them for a catered dinner at midnight Atlanta time? Plus, Nene said on WWHL last night that she was at the girl's house when Phaedra arrived, so she had to have some idea of the schedule the girls were on. I'm not a fan of Nene's and thought she acted extremely entitled and more important than she is.
    They had not been the only guests at the dinner. Nene had other guests at the party she invited them since they had been coming and was going to introduce them to her friends in LA. If they did not want to come to dinner they could have opened those mouths they use to throw shade all the time and just told her they would not be making it. I am sure she would have appreciated that more than people coming to your home at midnight acting like they did nothing wrong. Team Nene on this!
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread