+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Can't stand Porsha's husband, Kordell(sp?). He is extremely controlling over her and tries to be over other people, too (Cynthia). SOMEBODY needs to let him know EXACTLY what time it is. I can't believe that Peter just sat there while he talked crazy to Peter's wife. (Can't stand the name 'Peter'!)

Kordell needs to be put in his place.

Give me just 1 hour with him!
    Kordell reminds of Jim from RHOC
    buttahfly likes this.

I am glad that Kenya's biopsies were ok. So scary to undertake.

I guess Cordell thinks Portia is a dingaling and that she would invite a predator of some type into the house. Portia does have some odd word substitution problem.
    jucamer likes this.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I remember when I had a breast biopsy, I laid on a table with a hole in it; your breast goes in the hole, and the doctor worked from UNDER the table. It was strange and scary. All clear, thank goodness!

Kordell sees Porsha as controllable....HE is a predator on his own wife, with her consent.
    Lizard, MsDiva2007 and jucamer like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

If I was Kendra I would have choked that Dr. from across the desk. She goes through this long explanation when the first words should have been"there is no sign of cancer" and then get into all the rest. And her chat about stress causing cancer? How utterly stupid. Beleive me, when you hear the word cancer your Dr. does not talk about stress. They talk about surgery, prognosis, chemo. I was truly offended by that whole interaction. ANd now people watching will think if I don't reduce my stress I will get cancer..or if I have cancer and reduce my stress, it will cure me. While there is some research that stress effects our bodies in many ways ways....the research does not support it as a major cause of cancer. Best thing I heard during two bouts of the Big C."Emotions and attitude affect the quuality of life, treatment affects cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by sdwales View Post
    If I was Kendra I would have choked that Dr. from across the desk. She goes through this long explanation when the first words should have been"there is no sign of cancer" and then get into all the rest. And her chat about stress causing cancer? How utterly stupid. Beleive me, when you hear the word cancer your Dr. does not talk about stress. They talk about surgery, prognosis, chemo. I was truly offended by that whole interaction. ANd now people watching will think if I don't reduce my stress I will get cancer..or if I have cancer and reduce my stress, it will cure me. While there is some research that stress effects our bodies in many ways ways....the research does not support it as a major cause of cancer. Best thing I heard during two bouts of the Big C."Emotions and attitude affect the quuality of life, treatment affects cancer.
    I have a suspicion that Kenya's doctor told her the results beforehand without the cameras and the whole build up in front of the cameras was for drama
    jucamer likes this.

Exactly!!!!
    You stole my thoughts/post!!!! GMTA!

I'm also pretty sure that the biopsy was done without the cameras.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Just saw last episode. Boy, that Porsha is about as dumb as a box of rocks. Bless her heart. I agree about Kordell being controlling. I wonder if it's an act. Maybe he's trying to act tough and controlling to dispel all those gay rumors. I don't anything about the dude other than football, but he's been talked about quite a bit in another site.

Glad Kenya is in the clear and hope she stays that way.

Cynthia must have read what people were saying about her in previous seasons. They've said she was a wimp and didn't speak up for herself. Well that's not the case anymore. The difference in her demeanor is very evident.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I am glad that Kenya's biopsies were ok. So scary to undertake.

I guess Cordell thinks Portia is a dingaling and that she would invite a predator of some type into the house. Portia does have some odd word substitution problem.
    "dingaling". What a great word
    Lizard likes this.

It looked like the Kendra / cancer doctor scenes were staged, as in not real at all, just made-up stuff for the camera. The "doctor" was so odd, fakey looking and fakey talking; so not like a bonafide doctor would talk and act.... and Kendra's response and vignette comments sounded canned and practiced.... 'ya think there was anything real about the alleged cancer scare?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I think they were re-enacted for the sake of privacy.

+ Reply to Thread