+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1062Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I have a hard time just looking at Kendra. Everything about her drives me crazy. I honestly don't understand how she won Miss USA....or was it Miss America
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I had my friend who works in surgery look at Kenya's butt. She said she thinks that is real.

I had not seen the end but heard people on the radio talking about Kenya. So I watched thinking what did she do, what did she do. I was a little shocked.....laughing a lot though. And the booty was humungous. But when I played it for my friend, it was not that big.

I have always raved about Phaedra. But she was just being mean girl, sore loser saying the alcoholic and chemical imbalance stuff about Kenya. Kenya appears to have a lot of control. Anybody working with her needs to have clearly defined lines. I am going to do the research and selections. I just want you to produce the video....I think that Kenya just knows who to talk to and thought she would just packageit all up...Some might say that is a smart thing for a business person to do. Others would point out that that demonstrates a lack of connection with the customer. So because Phaedra is being hurtful, I will side with Kenya (who has the biggest balls ever).
    You can do it!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Nothing about what Kendra did on the last episode showed me that she "has a lot of control".....that was bizarre and completely uncalled for. Honestly I would have been more upset if I were NeNe.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am surprised that Kenya is not a drag queen. She looks and acts like one. I think I'd like her more if she were! I love my queens!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I am surprised that Kenya is not a drag queen. She looks and acts like one. I think I'd like her more if she were! I love my queens!
    Best post ever. Lol!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Actually, I find queens more acceptable.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kenya has done something to her stallion booty. Nobody has pointy cone shaped bottom.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Going against the grain, here, but I like Kendra!

She's got some emotional demons I think - likely due to her mother abandoning her - and she really needs to be more restrained in how she speaks to people (which I also chalk up to emotional baggage), but I think she is genuine and she seems pretty bright. Just a little out of control....like Gigi on the Shahs os Sunset.

As to Phaedra....she became an instant favorite of mine early on, but I've been reading a few things that make me think she is a little shady. NeNe said something along these lines, too, although I can't recall her exact words. And, she is not savvy with above-board businesses which is too bad.

Maybe I'm wrong. Any word on her funeral business?
    MsDiva2007 and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Going against the grain, here, but I like Kendra!

She's got some emotional demons I think - likely due to her mother abandoning her - and she really needs to be more restrained in how she speaks to people (which I also chalk up to emotional baggage), but I think she is genuine and she seems pretty bright. Just a little out of control....like Gigi on the Shahs os Sunset.

As to Phaedra....she became an instant favorite of mine early on, but I've been reading a few things that make me think she is a little shady. NeNe said something along these lines, too, although I can't recall her exact words. And, she is not savvy with above-board businesses which is too bad.

Maybe I'm wrong. Any word on her funeral business?
    Lol I don't like either one. Kenya's abandonment issues is no reason for her to act like she has lost all control of her mind. I have a friend that worked with Geico with Phaedra and knows her and yeah she is slick acting on the show. I don't trust her or Kenya as far as a could throw their donkey booty selves ,lol.
    jucamer likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I live in Atlanta and have heard shady things about Phaedra's ways. I hear she is always trying to get over when it comes to business. I've also heard that she was in pretty deep with Apollo's car theft mess. She denies it of course.

+ Reply to Thread