+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

mayamaisha likes this.

Stupid crazy Kenya, lol. When she spoke of the Stallion Booty video earlier in the show, she talked about how a "stallion reminds her of a thoroughbred", which seemed to me an admission that she really did NOT know what a stallion is technically speaking. I believe the crazy witch thought a stallion was a breed of horse.

Of course when asked later on if she realized a stallion was a male stud horse, she pretended she knew, but she didn't. At least, I will never believe she did.

I have to weigh in on Apollo and Phaedra's side on this one. She's definitely biting their idea, and that sucks. It's pretty childish too, and blatantly aggressive on her part. She won't maintain many friends if she continues to act the way she does.

Oh and then Neeners is shown making all of those stupid, ugly faces that showed approval of Kenya's actions. Those two remind me of each other.
    prhoshay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    OK, regarding Kenya's Stallion Booty video. She just referred to herself as a Stallion and I am wondering if she realizes that a stallion has a penis.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm sure some woman has been just dying to call her "Big Daddy" so, I guess, technically, that she may qualify!!!
    jucamer likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    Oh and then Neeners is shown making all of those stupid, ugly faces that showed approval of Kenya's actions. Those two remind me of each other.
    I've always thought of Nene as a horse-face. Now, we have Kenya as the horse's ass. They complete each other.
    prhoshay and elleprn like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

i agree. and phaedra expected kenya to negotiate, i don't think she really planned on paying nothing. i wouldn't pay for work you did prior to being officially hired either.

I missed the part where she said she expected Kenya to work for free. I was just under the impression that she wasn't giving Kenya as much as she wanted. And Kenya went out and did a bunch of work before there was an agreement, and then expected an excessive amount.
    mayamaisha likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yeah....that was pretty stoooopid, Kenya!! The most I might have done was start working up sketches or light plans on paper. Business must be pretty slow for ol' Kenya.

What Kenya tried was almost tantamount to extortion.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kenya actually made me think of the street people that used to come up to cars stopped at a stop light, use a squeegie to wipe the windshield a couple of times and then demand payment.
    buttahfly likes this.

Kenya actually made me think of the street people that used to come up to cars stopped at a stop light, use a squeegie to wipe the windshield a couple of times and then demand payment.

Too funny Rockytop - that is still done here in NY. We don't see what goes on off camera, and if Kenya did all of that work without any negotiation whatsoever she is stoopid!
    But I am surprised that Kandi doesn't empathize with her just a little since Kim did something similar to her with Don't Be Tardy for the Party

I will put a vote in there for Kenya. She is resourceful and kind of funny. She is very pushy; but that is gotten her where she is today.

I usually love Phaedra. But I am giving up some of that love. She was making up bipolar stories about Kenya. If she really had a good product, she would not have had to worry about Kenya. But she does not. And it is obvious now that she is not going to be selling too many videos. I would buy Kenya's....if I was going to exercise. And the story about an after baby exercise regimin....so not believable. I believe she might have went to the gym. That's all I will believe.
    bee stung lips and jucamer like this.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread