+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 404 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

She seems to have a drink with her no matter where she goes. She had a glass of wine with her when her and Sheree were listening to "her song" in the car!

I am on team NeNe also.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3231476;
    She seems to have a drink with her no matter where she goes. She had a glass of wine with her when her and Sheree were listening to "her song" in the car!
    I noticed that too! I was like "WTF???" Where the heck did she get a glass of wine to drink while sitting in the parking lot listening to a CD with Sheree?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I finally got a look at Sheree's son. He's in that stage of life where his teeth look too big for his mouth/head. I've seen a lot of children go through this "ugly" stage. And his overbite....well, I've seen much worse. Surely, his parents are planning to put him in braces soon? Let's hope, for his sake, that they are.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3230389;
    When I saw the episode where Kim goes to get Botox I about fell off my chair. Why on earth should/would a 29 year old woman need Botox?? I think she spends money for the sake of spending money.
    are you really ?ing why she's getting botox???? perhaps bc she looks 40 at 29.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3231823;
    are you really ?ing why she's getting botox???? perhaps bc she looks 40 at 29.

Only jokingly. She must've lived a mighty hard life to need botox already, but with all the smoking and drinking she does....not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3231781;
    I noticed that too! I was like "WTF???" Where the heck did she get a glass of wine to drink while sitting in the parking lot listening to a CD with Sheree?
    Due to editing it was shown out of sequence but remember they were drinking wine in the lingerie store? After Nene walked in, Kim and Sheree walked out and brought their wine with them. I wish the network wouldn't allow their cast to drink and drive, it's just not right and if something should happen maybe they should be held accountable, too.
    I am watching the episode where DeShawn approaches her pastor about donating for the live auction. DeShawn hands the reverend a flyer about the auction and I noticed the front cover has a HUGE photo of her on it. Shouldn't it have featured some of the girls the auction would be benefiting? Or, is it all about DeShawn? Another reason why her fundraising efforts bombed big time!
    Last edited by luvsginger; 11-10-2008 at 04:32 PM.

Maybe a picture with her and some of the girls would have been better. If people are expected to attend and donate, they need to see a face with which they are familiar, but her alone......no. That's just one more thing that showed that DeShawn didn't have a clue about what she was doing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I felt bad for her....I was cringing through that entire part of the episode. I almost wanted to fast forward it.

Maybe it's just me, but DeShawn almost strikes me as somebody who is depressed.

+ Reply to Thread