+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1404Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I find both Kendra and Phaedra to be in the wrong. Not right for Kendra to not receive any pay for her work; but they should have been clear from the start what was going on with that. Really not nice for Kendra to ripoff Apollo and Phaedra's idea. Both women are probably going to continue being stubborn so there will be lots of drama coming.

FORT Fan

Kenya!
    prhoshay likes this.
    Trust Me!

Kenya is resourceful and pushy for sure. I see Phaedra registering some fear at the thought of a stallion booty diminishing the need for a donkey booty....funny. Who needs a donkey? Lol. I mightbe more inclined to buy Kendra's because she does a deliberate routine. I would not know that Phaedra does anything.

I can see both sides. I think Phaedra should have made Kendra an offer. Waiting is to see if she could get away with not paying anything
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kenya!!!!

(Had to add onto Newsboi's post!!)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

As a Donky booty lady. It is not all its cracked up to be if you like wearing pants. lol Pants are just not made for all that junk in the trunk especially if you work in an office like I used to before having a home office.lol I had to have them tailored to fit the donk.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My former, now deceased MIL used to have all of her clothes made. I think that's the best way to go. You not only get quality, but you are assured the proper fit, but you won't see yourself. The trick is to find a really good seamstress/seamster that is on top of her/his game.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I used to love Phaedra but I don't know who is impersonating her this season - WTH? Between her kissing scenes with Apollo & her scrooge like behavior towards Kenya Whatever happened to her funeral business??
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I used to love Phaedra but I don't know who is impersonating her this season - WTH? Between her kissing scenes with Apollo & her scrooge like behavior towards Kenya Whatever happened to her funeral business??
    I agree. I was rather disappointed with Phaedra this past episode. How she could expect Kenya to work for free is beyond me. Very unprofessional for someone who prides herself on "classy" behaviour.
    jucamer likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I missed the part where she said she expected Kenya to work for free. I was just under the impression that she wasn't giving Kenya as much as she wanted. And Kenya went out and did a bunch of work before there was an agreement, and then expected an excessive amount.
    prhoshay likes this.

IMO I thought this was a Pitch from Kenya to gain a contract from Phaedra. Kenya doesn't or shouldn't get paid for her Pitch only after they agree to sign her to a contract.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread