+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I heard the radio interview. I believe Walter in this instance. It explains why he looks at her like she is from Mars when she starts talking engagements and stuff. the woman is very Thirsty for a man its sad. I hate to see women beg a man to want them.
    buttahfly and jucamer like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Someone needs to send Kenya a copy of "He's just not that into you" omg someone needs to pull this girls woman card she is just thirsty.smh
    Prism and norealityhere like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Aww look at NeNe the "glam-ma" Her grandaughter is adorable. I thought Cynthia's reaction was funny when Nene told her they did a paternity test. i mean, I honestly don't blame her. She found out by running into the then 6 months preggers young lady in a store. Like she said, they aren't married and it's better to know now than in a few years seeing them on the Maury Show.

Umm why did we have to get a repeat of Phaedra and Appolo's sloppy kiss at NeNe's going away party? Ewww I'm happy to see her and Greg working it out.
    MsDiva2007 and norealityhere like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I noticed that NeNe said that what happened on the shows was what had actually gone on, and she basically denied that the behaviors were scripted....which is what I also had read in Andy's book. He said that they do NOT script. NeNe did say that there was talk around Atlanta that Walter was hired, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I noticed that NeNe said that what happened on the shows was what had actually gone on, and she basically denied that the behaviors were scripted....which is what I also had read in Andy's book. He said that they do NOT script. NeNe did say that there was talk around Atlanta that Walter was hired, though.
    hmmm...interesting. yeah, i don't know who to believe. would neeners lie? i think so but so would walter, and he could possibly extend his 15 minutes of fame by starting a story like that one. who knows? it's hard to buy that bravo never scripts, and maybe they technically don't, but they sure take advantage of certain situations and probably do a bit more egging on than some would think.

Nene mentioned that phone cover she purchased at Kitson on WWHL the Kitson website crashed from so many people looking to buy it lol
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Nene's Golden Globes dress was a train wreck!
    Nene Leakes Flops at Golden Globes - NeNe Leakes - Zimbio

I recall 10 or so years ago, Calista Flockhart wore some sort of blouse/skirt thing to (emmys, maybe??) and I thought it was too informal looking for the occasion and I still think so now.

Today I asked a coworker if she was on Team Kenya or Team Phaedra regarding this workout video thing. She said she was on Team Kenya because SHE wouldn't work for free, either. But normally when you do some work for someone, you come to an agreement on "you do this and I will pay you this" before any work is done. Normal people do not just go do a bunch of work before there is any agreement and then whine about "I worked my ass of and am not getting paid what I think I deserve"

Nene's dress was by Carolina Herrera - this is the kind of dress she designs (not my cup of tea)
    IMO Nene looked like a Real Housewife of Stepford in that thing

The funny thing is now Kenya is going to do a stallion booty video instead of a donkey booty one. I can't wait to see Phaedra's face when she finds this out.
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread