+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    It's all over the nets that Phaedra and Apollo are expecting their second. There's a cute belly pic of her in the Bahamas during the holiday. Wonder what grand productions she will have in store for us this time.
    Heaven help us all if she's pregnant with a girl. If she rolled out the "red carpet" and all it's nauseating fanfare for her little prince, Aiden, I can only imagine what great lengths she'd go to to introduce her little princess and southern belle in the making, to the world.

All that said, I loves me some Phaedra.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I totally agree! Dying to see how well she keeps up with how far along she is with THIS one!!
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Okay, gotta call bs on Apollo Nida in the last episode. When Peter asks Apollo about his time in the "joint", Apollo flat out lies. He says he spent "16 months at one camp and never saw the outside". Bull hockey. As I've stated before, I have worked in the Georgia prison system for 23 years and, in fact, Mr. Nida was an inmate at the facility where I work for a short period in 2006. NO ONE goes for a long stretch without "seeing the outside". Every inmate in the system is afforded a recreation period - even if you're in isolation you get an hour outside in a secured area. Even death row inmates get an hour outside every single day (weather permitting).

I have noticed that this season Apollo seems a lot looser, more interactive I guess than he was previously. But not necessarily in a good way.

And good lord at that strip club!!! Atlanta has a LOT of strip clubs with VERY attractive performers. Why on earth go to that dump??

Omg, I just realized I'm defending Atlanta strip clubs!! What is wrong with me???
    norealityhere likes this.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

ElizabethG....I thought the same exact thing! I am sorry but I have never heard of any "white collar" criminals being locked-up 23 hours a day for 16 months. You would know more since I don't know anybody who has ever been in prison though I do watch Locked-Up(insert county)! *LOL*

Is it only me but I am so over this series. The 2 new ones...Kenya & the other one who is married to Kordell Stewart...yawn fest city. Walter when are you going to marry me...on & on & on.
    jucamer likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was totally disgusted and grossed out by Apollo's and Phaedra's "show".....all of that sucking and spit-swapping was totally unnecessary. Some people just kiss "ugly" and should reserve that for behind closed doors.....Apollo and Phaedra are two of those people; they looked like they were trying to chew each others faces off. And the part where, I think, Phaedra, was looking around to see who was watching while they were "chomping"....too low class for me.

Nobody wants to see your nasty-A tongues.
    mayamaisha and norealityhere like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    ElizabethG....I thought the same exact thing! I am sorry but I have never heard of any "white collar" criminals being locked-up 23 hours a day for 16 months. You would know more since I don't know anybody who has ever been in prison though I do watch Locked-Up(insert county)! *LOL*

Is it only me but I am so over this series. The 2 new ones...Kenya & the other one who is married to Kordell Stewart...yawn fest city. Walter when are you going to marry me...on & on & on.
    You're not the only one PA Snow Bunny. I'm pretty much over it also - was really only interested in seeing Kandi, NeNe and yes, to my shame, Kim before she bolted/got axed (train wreck=can't look away thing). The new ladies are completely boring and it just seems like there is a LOT more emphasis on booty this and booty that and some pretty gratuitous booty shots. Pretty crass of NeNe saying if you just need a sperm donor she can hook you up with any guy on the corner and a turkey baster. And, as prhoshay says, the "show" that Phaedra and Apollo put on with their sucking face - did you see the way his tongue just snaked out looking for a place to land and the way they were slipping and sliding all over each others faces? I mean, how disgusting do you want to get?
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

God save us all, that face sucking made me ill! I thought Phaedra liked to come across as being sort of classy, but evidently when it comes to Apollo she has no sense at all. How vile and disgusting. I almost retched!

dang it I was in Vegas and missed it,shoot.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Yeah that kiss session between Phaedra and Apollo was not a good look. Ack!!

About that strip club, I think people go there for the "fun" of it. It shows up on quite a few Atlanta bucket lists. People go purely for kicks and giggles. There's this one woman that has been there forever and apparently she can smash beer cans with her boobs. Honestly, I've been wanting to go just to say I've been. But after watching that little bit on tv, I think I'll pass.
    norealityhere likes this.

Does anybody know why Kim is gone?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread