+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1493Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I love Nene quirks and all. I love people who don't sugar coat how they feel. The ladies seem closer now that the wig has left the show.
    mayamaisha and jucamer like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Phaedra--always love her.

Kendra--Walter should care more about Kendra's feelings. I think Kendra is using make your own destiny and you get what you ask for logic. That does not work in the romance department. Since she is at a critical age I think she should just have a baby or just NOT push. (Hard for an A personality type, pageant winner type).....and dump Walter.

Cynthia--looks like she feels more comfortable and happy. Guess that was quantum physics with her being stressed and her sister and mom coming in to push her stress buttons.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    You can do it!

FORT Regular

It's so uncomfortable watching Kenya and Walter's fake relationship. Kenya is so gross.
    mayamaisha and MsDiva2007 like this.

The more I think about it, the more I think Porsha was equally or more at fault than Kenya in their fight. She was the one who brought up the old nonsense again, and wouldn't let it die. Kenya was the one who was (edited/scripted?) made to look crazy, but Porsha is just as bad if not worse. Are these women dumb, or are they just following their own Bravo-scripted parts?

Sometimes I see flashes of something I like in NeNe; I too can sometimes appreciate somebody who tells it like it is. However, she's far too critical and snarky about the other women for me to really let any liking take hold. I start to think she's kinda funny and then she does something to remind me of the old NeNe I despised.

I used to want to like Kim but I admit she's hard to stomach. She is just stupid. I wanted her to stay friends with these ladies or at least with Candy, but she thinks all she needs is her hubby and kids. I guess some women are like that but life is so much better if you have girlfriends to talk to. I wanted to see her get along in this mix of women but she just is not going to.

I find myself sorry for Kendra in that she seems so desperate to marry and have kids. I'm embarrassed for her at her desperation. It won't work with a man as Phaedra tried to tell her, and I think she would be so much happier if she would just find the happiness within herself before thinking a hubby and kids will solve all her issues. I've chosen a manless life in my later years and don't regret it. Yes it can be difficult when it comes to car issues and other things, but I've got a great male neighbor next door and some wonderful male friends. At this stage I just can't imagine being embroiled in a relationship full of sex and drama, lol.

The ladies are a trip, that's for sure.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Kenya is just über nuts. Walter looks at her like she is a rabid animal sometimes,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Kenya is just über nuts. Walter looks at her like she is a rabid animal sometimes,lol.
    lol! thanks for the laugh, i needed that! yep he does look at her that way, which actually makes me wonder if he was telling the truth about the whole thing being fake. i mean, i wouldn't think a guy would go along with her whole plan without running far and fast as many times as she's tried to talk him into marriage/kids.

Ms Gone With The Wind fabulous is a nutjob wacko. If Walter is being paid to act like her boy, he's not doing a creditable job. She's keeping a good face on it, as if they're living a real relationship. I guess she'll think about that tomorrow at Tara.
    Rockytop Chick and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

We watched VH1s Divas and the best part was at the beginning when NeNe was a diva drill sergeant to Adam Lambert.
    mayamaisha and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

It's all over the nets that Phaedra and Apollo are expecting their second. There's a cute belly pic of her in the Bahamas during the holiday. Wonder what grand productions she will have in store for us this time.
    bee stung lips likes this.

I do look forward to Phaedra's insanity ~ she knows how to make drama without fighting with everyone. I don't actually like her - outrageous buffoon that she is - but she is entertaining, I'll give her that!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread