+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Now see.....I saw NeNe as an instigator.
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Portia was way wrong in bringing up the incident with her and Kenya from months ago. In one breath she was talking calmly, acting like she wanted to bury the hatchet with Kenya and in the next breath she rehashed the entire incident, disdainfully bringing it all again. Well DUH! of course Kenya's going to get all up in arms over it. Kenya may be bordering on nuts, but Portia's not much different. She's a spoiled brat who's used to being treated like a princess by her henpecked husband. I'm willing to bet if she and Kenya did go at it, it would have been a knock-down, drag-out ass-whooping. In other words, Kenya would have mopped the floor with the dizzy bimbo.

Don''t care for neither of these two.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Portia apparently hasn't used her wealth to gain some knowledge. What a ditz. Kenya girlfriends chairs are not pulled close to the table.lol not missing Wig.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

When I thought NeNe was instigating was when she kept insisting on beating that dead horse about Kenya and Walter not being a couple; I could not figure out why she kept going on and on, if not just to start crap. Anyone could see that Kenya was getting more and more irritated, so she was primed for getting into it with Porsha, even more.....and Phaedra was egging Kenya on (when Phaedra could quit eating), under her breath!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

From Kenya's prior bad acts she was going to act up regardless of what Nene said. Kenya is not wrapped tight. Walter better run far and fast.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

NeNe was "poking the bear."

that bear has mad bear disease she needed no poking to lose it,lol.
    Moontat likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Looks like Walter may not have had to worry about running. According to his recent radio interview, his "relationship" with Kenya was only set up for the show. He said they dated 3 years ago and she only dug him up when she knew she would be on the show. He admitted that he agreed to do it for his 15 minutes of fame. If course, Kenya responded and said he is lying.

I posted last week that this whole 'Walter" boyfriend thing was fake & he did a radio interview about it. Is it not sad that a former Miss USA can not get a date....hey I haven't had one in 9 years & I'm perhaps Miss My Own Home...nah...not even that. My cat is the queen bee there.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

the vow renewal was so sweet. Cynthia seems so happy with Peter without her sister in her ear harping at her.

I keep waiting for Walter to stand up in front of everyone and loudly say "Hell no, I am not going to marry your crazy ass!"
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread