+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Oh I am sorry about the link. Google Reality Tea & Kenya.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

wasn't a bad link, just firewalled here.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Oh I am sorry about the link. Google Reality Tea & Kenya.

When Miss Phaedra plopped her big thonged donkey booty down on that bench all I could think was "Ewwwww, gross". Phaedra didn't want to sit in the hot tub because of bodily fluids, etc. but I certainly wouldn't want to be the next person sitting on that bench after her naked butt christened it. Put a towel down, Phaedra!

Wedding--very nice. I get irritated when I think of Cynthia's sister's attempt to ruin one of the most important days in her life.

At first I was going to applaud BRAVO for adding some young energy. But Portia is rude getting miss USA's title wrong. And calling her old a lot. I have not seen young people try to get credit for being young.

I like Kroy and Kim's kids. But Kim seems a little slothy to me. I am not that interested in her. She is not a good friend. I get that she is busy; but she could have sent gifts or have done something to show she cares for any of the girls. I would not want to be adopted by her. She cannot even talk to her mother.
    You can do it!

Wait a second....you mean Beauty & Uncle Ben got re-remarried AGAIN!!!! IIRC didn't they do that last year too? Is this going to be an annual event?
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

From what I got out of it, they did the wedding that they, initially, wanted. Cynthia knew nothing about what was going to happen; Peter made all the arrangements. Apparently, they had wanted to get married in Antiguilla, all along. Cynthia's mother and sister made her special day miserable, and Peter gave her what she wanted. Sweet!

Porsha is young, immature, and just not very bright.....and it shows all over the place. Had she never brought up what happened between her and Kendra, previously, all of this probably wouldn't have happened. They should have just let it lay, quietly and untapped. It was bad enough that NutNut kept bringing up the fact that Kendra and Walter did not seem like a real couple. Some things just need to be left alone; Nut was busy making repeated observations that she had not business involving herself in. It was like she was determined to get something started.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    At first I was going to applaud BRAVO for adding some young energy. But Portia is rude getting miss USA's title wrong. And calling her old a lot. I have not seen young people try to get credit for being young.

I like Kroy and Kim's kids. But Kim seems a little slothy to me. I am not that interested in her. She is not a good friend. I get that she is busy; but she could have sent gifts or have done something to show she cares for any of the girls. I would not want to be adopted by her. She cannot even talk to her mother.
    Bagahammers Portia. If brains were music, she'd be a brass band clanging around in there.

Skim and Kroy: There are only two ways to go in a marriage/partnership ~ either the slothy Skim type rises to the level of the partner with more intelligence and better breeding, or the better half sinks. What attracted Kroy to Skim is the very thing that's driving him down to her level.
    Lizard and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Kroy and Kim are very opposite... He was not marrying his mom. It might have been the glamor of the Tv show attracting attractinghim. And now he has children so that might glue him there.

Kendra with the which woman would you give your husband talk. I can only think that she is astrologically challenged. (No inadvertent auto word substituting) So I do not really believe her when she says she wants to be married. She would have the touching ceremony and immediately return to her behavior.
    Last edited by Lizard; 12-18-2012 at 07:29 AM.
    You can do it!

I really have only been watching bits & pieces of this series. I just kind of got over this series. I did catch the show where Kendra acted all diva at Porsha's event. She rubbed me the wrong way.
    I saw this week's show & kind of liked Kendra...sort of anyway. I am sorry but Porsha is just too young to be mixed in with this group. Nene is actualy acting sane now that Kim & SheRay are gone.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

It's fun to see NeNe act as elder stateswoman, all knowledgeable, aloof, and above the fray- what a hoot! The Portia/Porsha girl, whew, she's scheduled to be ripped a new one.

Was there ever any expectation that Kendra had an actual relationship with that "boyfriend"? Nope. And.... we have no idea what she's really like - Bravo had her play the entire season as a harridan. Sure, she wears it convincingly, but there may be a human under that scaly armor.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread