+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 414 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130 ... LastLast
Like Tree1489Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I know she and her fiancee broke up, is that why the plans fell through? I think it would be fun to show her as one of the "wives" but I guess she needs to find a hubby first.

Well after just seeing a commercial for the RHOC proved there is zero difference between them and the Atlanta Housewives and them except for skin color. They also brag about their money and purchases too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Dust Woman;3159967;
    Ewww! What a bunch of illiterate skanks, who will no doubt be bankrupt in ten years. It sure would have been nice to see some old Atlanta aristocracy represented here, but, alas, they'd never agree to be a part of these low-rent Real Housewives franchises. I can't wait to watch! There is nothing better than watching a bunch of low class trailer trash and hood rats throwing money around. I want to see them in ten years when their husbands are trying desperately to secure sales jobs at the local car dealerships. Blech. And once again (RHoNY, notwithstanding), there is no mention of the elite schools in which these dirty ho's enroll their children? Of course not; afterall, who needs education when you can load up on BLING BLING!!!! Bring it on, Bravo!
    I am late to the show. I only watched for the first time today. I used to live in Atlanta and I completely agree with the commments. Many people in Atlanta are not what they seem to be. Where are these women educating their children?

I love to snark about all the women in this franchise. It would be really interesting to see real housewives with "real" money.

Quote Originally Posted by Kila;3231080;
    is kim's singing coach the mother of the jackie from bravo's workout?

Wasn't Jackie's mom from Ohio? I remember Jackie going home to see her mom and I thought she was in Ohio....or some other northern area, not the south.

I will have to see if I can catch a repeat, but I thought this singing coach was younger than Jackie's mom would be. Jackie is 40, right? So her mom would have to be in her 60s, at least. This woman looked like she was maybe in her 50s. But what do I know! LOL

Okay, the high school drama ... enough already. I teach 6th grade, I get enough of that every day. Couldn't you show adult women modelling the mature way to handle it?? (Nene could still get soused and sing, but no one would stir the pot by telling Kim, or Nene would sing it to Kim herself and they would laugh it off ... etc.)

Btw, news flash ... Kim is not a professional level singer. Shocked? I KNOW!!! Poor Dallas, finding out the way he did with cameras in his face. What to do, what to do ... maybe if Big Poppa is as intelligent as I suppose you'd have to be to keep your level of wealth then you could just play the tape of her singing to him and let him know how impossible it is. You think the producers did this to make Jo's talent more believable????

Sheree ... this girl is so in love with herself no one can compete. I thought she was conveniently talented at the pole dancing. She does clean up well, but the attitude is off-putting.

Lisa ... she is one that I actively like. She seems to be the only one actively supporting herself, with an equally supporting husband. I like this couple.

Kim ... lose the cigarrettes. Think about the lesson you are sending to your growing girls: put a high enough price on you and men will pay it.

Nene ... sorry about the dad drama. I guess we'll find out this week about the DNA tests. I hope it's who she grew up thinking was her father, it's a blow either way. Absentee dad vs one who shows up only when she's well off and on a tv show.

DeShawn ... seems to be following the chapters of the book "How to be a Society Wife".

I did see an ad for the next installment of Orange County Housewives. I noticed Jeanna, Vickie, Tamra (ugh), and new one Gretchen (?). Just looked it up on bravo and Laurie is back too. Jeanna is having trouble with the housing market on the blink, Vickie was still living it up, Tamra will be jealous of the new blood, and new blood Gretchen (?) has a husband with acute leukemia. Tammy, and ... uh ... (Her name just left me!) Quinn weren't shown. I guess they wisely opted out. Tammy is probably focusing on her kids, and Quinn hopefully wouldn't have liked the way she was portrayed and dropped out.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3231329;
    Sheree ... this girl is so in love with herself no one can compete. I thought she was conveniently talented at the pole dancing. She does clean up well, but the attitude is off-putting.
    Lisa ... she is one that I actively like. She seems to be the only one actively supporting herself, with an equally supporting husband. I like this couple.
    Kim ... lose the cigarrettes. Think about the lesson you are sending to your growing girls: put a high enough price on you and men will pay it.
    Nene ... sorry about the dad drama. I guess we'll find out this week about the DNA tests. I hope it's who she grew up thinking was her father, it's a blow either way. Absentee dad vs one who shows up only when she's well off and on a tv show.
    DeShawn ... seems to be following the chapters of the book "How to be a Society Wife".
    I really like your assessements of the wives, however Lisa to me is a "user". I read that she filed for bankruptcy between husbands and her real estate company belongs to her present husband. I admire her for trying but obviously she can't do it on her own without a man. She also has two sons from her first husband and he would not sign the release to allow them to be shown on the show which leads me to believe he is a pretty decent guy. Good for him.
    DeShawn is a joke and makes herself look like a first class fool. I know I mentioned it before but I can't get over how she had that forkful of food in midair as she is talking on the phone and in the background she is talking about "high society" and etiquette! Also, how she had fork in hand picking at her kid's food, ugh! That drives me nuts. I hate bad manners like that!
    One more thing, IMO adding that blue faced Rolex to her "jury" collection is just plain ostentatious.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I just watched this for the 1st time yesterday....they had a marathon on and I couldn't stop watching. I can't even stand looking at Kim sometimes with her crazy wig I was CRACKING up when she started singing to Dallas in the recording studio. What was she thinking?!? My two favs are Lisa and Nene. Even though Nene is crazy and a little obnoxious....she's REAL!

FORT Fan

Kim's problem is just that her bad wig is squeezing her brain.

I'm on TEAM NENE.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3231163;
    Wasn't Jackie's mom from Ohio? I remember Jackie going home to see her mom and I thought she was in Ohio....or some other northern area, not the south.

I will have to see if I can catch a repeat, but I thought this singing coach was younger than Jackie's mom would be. Jackie is 40, right? So her mom would have to be in her 60s, at least. This woman looked like she was maybe in her 50s. But what do I know! LOL

Yes, The 'J-witch' grew up in Mid-Ohio. That wasn't her mother on RHOA. Her mother still lives in, is it Fremont? The city name started with an 'f'. Or at least she did during the disaster of this last season.

I watched the marathon yesterday (just to re-watch the train wreck!). I hadn't seen the entire episode of Brielle's (sp) birthday party. Lordy be....the outfit Kim wore to her 11 year olds party looked more like she was on her way to 'the club', she's carrying a glass of wine around and drinking in the limo on the way to the hotel, shaking her ta-ta's to the music (in front of a bunch of 10 & 11 year old girls!) then after they get to the hotel and she's mad because the manager has to come find her to pay the bill.....she leaves so she can find the bar.

That's one classy broad, lemme tell ya!

+ Reply to Thread