+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 379 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

CA-rap! Where the hell have I been that I've missed all of this?!? (Avoiding seeing Date My Ex, perhaps?) Tell me when you see this is going to air again!! I have neither heard nor seen a thing about it. Sounds like Big Papa (LOVE the name!!) is playing with fire--and all y'all know he's about to get burned! oooooooh!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Dust Woman;3159967;
    Ewww! What a bunch of illiterate skanks, who will no doubt be bankrupt in ten years. It sure would have been nice to see some old Atlanta aristocracy represented here, but, alas, they'd never agree to be a part of these low-rent Real Housewives franchises. I can't wait to watch! There is nothing better than watching a bunch of low class trailer trash and hood rats throwing money around. I want to see them in ten years when their husbands are trying desperately to secure sales jobs at the local car dealerships. Blech. And once again (RHoNY, notwithstanding), there is no mention of the elite schools in which these dirty ho's enroll their children? Of course not; afterall, who needs education when you can load up on BLING BLING!!!! Bring it on, Bravo!
    Good Lord, GDW...don't hold back...tell us how you really feel...

I just caught this today while lying in bed trying to take a nap.

Ne-Ne seems like a stereotypical black street girl who found some older rich man. I already can't stand her.

Kim & "Big Papa" seem odd. I do not agree that he's married, because she's hoping for a wedding. It's very likely that he's a big deal in government around the area and doesn't want to be known on a reality show. And honey? Forget the country music biz. It's very difficult to get in and you're much too old to start now. Unless "Big Papa" pulls some strings....

Mrs. Snow is blowing through Erik's money big time. I'm from Cleveland and know Erik Snow's work and while he's a good baskeball player (Go CAVS! ), they do not have long careers! Her 'estate manager' needs to get her to an invesment counselor pronto. And a governess & nanny?!

I liked Lisa alot. She seems very realistic & down to earth. (not counting the bowling alley in the house, but alot of athletes have that. LeBron does.)

I missed the last woman. Shawnee or something?

Sheree is her name. Recently divorced from some NFL player. I only saw this show once, but I really think she and another NFL wife were on The Amazing Race a few seasons back. They were both married to NFL players and from Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3198383;
    Sheree is her name. Recently divorced from some NFL player. I only saw this show once, but I really think she and another NFL wife were on The Amazing Race a few seasons back. They were both married to NFL players and from Atlanta.
    You're right MamaC

Fishy Tale Of 'NFL Wives' , 'NFL Wives' Were The Latest Team Eliminated From 'Amazing Race' - CBS News
    CYA

I'm really looking forward to the season. It will be interesting to see how the wealth Atlanta folks do things. There certainly was a clear difference between the California rich and the NY rich. Since this show features mainly African Americans, I just hope it doesn't bring out the worst (racist remarks) out of people who are watching!

I finally caught the 30 minutes preview for this show last night. WOW! These women are in a league of their own. They make the OC and NY housewifes look like paupers. I can't wait to watch this snark-o-rama!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When does this show start?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think it starts early October, maybe the 5th.

Add me to the list of people excited for this. Bravo shows just suck me in.

It starts Tuesday, October 7th on the Bravo channel. I love these crazy shows on Bravo!

+ Reply to Thread