+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1478Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

i can't stand kenya. nene is messy. kim is whack. the new one is an absolute total dingbat and a beard for her man loving ex-nfl player. i do like phaedra tho . . . and cynthia somewhat . . .

i really didn't think the message nene played for cynthia was that bad.
    bee stung lips likes this.

oops sorry...I meant Kenya...Thanks!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i can't stand kenya. nene is messy. kim is whack. the new one is an absolute total dingbat and a beard for her man loving ex-nfl player. i do like phaedra tho . . . and cynthia somewhat . . .

i really didn't think the message nene played for cynthia was that bad.

Beard????? I had no idea!! And I am surprised at how ditzy his wife is. Does she really not know that the term is "Freudian slip" and not "fraudulent slip"??? How embarrassing! That was not the only stupidity that fell out of her mouth last night. I hate it when people want to appear one way but, obviously, don't have to tools to prove their "smart point".....but they think they do!

I, too, like Phaedra, but I think she needs to be called on her friendship insincerity. If I thought I was her friend, and she was mine, that would definitely change my view of the relationship.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post

I'm with you there. Portia and sickeningly sweet husband had me nauseous.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

at first i just thought their relationship was kinda odd . . . . chalked it up to an older dude and a younger woman . . . . but then i was watching this week w my friend who is gay and he was cracking up and saying it's a not so secret secret that kordell is not the straightest guy . . . . and then their relationship suddenly made sense . . . . . she's too young and ditzy to realize he's into men lol . . . .

and yes, i caught the fraudulent slip lol . . . . she really is not brilliant, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Beard????? I had no idea!! And I am surprised at how ditzy his wife is. Does she really not know that the term is "Freudian slip" and not "fraudulent slip"??? How embarrassing! That was not the only stupidity that fell out of her mouth last night. I hate it when people want to appear one way but, obviously, don't have to tools to prove their "smart point".....but they think they do!

I, too, like Phaedra, but I think she needs to be called on her friendship insincerity. If I thought I was her friend, and she was mine, that would definitely change my view of the relationship.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She is definitely an "arm-piece"......attractive, but vacant. There's only so much falling back on her family's name and history she can do when she's coming off as a Dumb Dora.

She does seem like a nice girl, in a superficial way, though. She should be blonde, like all of the jokes!

(Sorry, blonde friends! )
    Last edited by prhoshay; 11-27-2012 at 12:03 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

WHAT!!!!?????!!!!!

Reality TV
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I just dont get Kim...after her spin off I actually liked her, but now Im not so sure. Its two different people!!

Seems when Skim is doing well, getting lots of attention, and looking good, she's much nicer, less foul-mouthed. Recent episodes reveal that she and Kroy don't have enough money to buy a house, made a mess of their rental mansion situation - she claimed it was her dream home, now it's haunted, or "hanted" as NeNe says.

And Kendra..."Ill do this everynight"- sooner or later he will find out that you arent really cooking, and tho he may not really care, its the fact you arent honest about it. No wonder she is clinging on to this one...Im sorry but I dont care for her, at all.
    Skim has to find fault to cover her inability to come out looking like a rose. She looks physically awful in recent episodes, pregnancy does not sit well on her body, she's probably humiliated at having to move back to the condo her old sugar daddy (Big Boppa?) gifted her, and this is the real beginning of money problems for she and Kroy. They better tone it down.

It's pretty clear Kenya's boy doesn't think much of her. What with all her hubris and supercilious tone in general, it's gotta be hard for her to crawl and beg, trying to snag the guy. He seems bored to death by her.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

She just did an interview stating she would not be keeping in touch with the Rhoa cast,lol. Kim can just sit down & shut up. Since I will not sully myself by watching her show,I will never need to suffer her again,lol thanksSanta
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I am glad I am just a casual viewer of this show.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread