+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1587Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    unintelligent? while i don't think they make the best choices in mates, i wouldn't call them unintelligent. sheesh, i sure hope my bad man track record doesn't beat out my berkeley brain in people's books lol
    I really wasn't implying that because they had poor judgement in men that was the reason why they were unintelligent.
    Maybe I should have said that I find Cynthia as not a very intelligent person...I think I was wrong to lump Kandi in the unintelligent group....but she does makes some poor judgements, including, but not limited to, her men.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Phaedra: she's growing on me
    Kim: 'dumb as a bag of rocks' is an insult to rocks
    Kandi: always loved this girl
    NeNe: Tip: never turn your back to the camera without your Spanks
    Sheree: surprisingly, I miss her
    Cynthia: she's never really bothered me
    Kenya: Marla, with a sash and a heart (although buried deep inside)
    Porsha: It's Porsche, and no, you aren't one.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Regular

Assuming it's true, Kenya did have a tragic childhood (no relationship with mom). But that doesn't excuse her overall terrible, egotistical and selfish attitude. Time to grow up.
    mayamaisha likes this.

FORT Regular

Anyone else find it silly that Kordell Stewart gives his wife a personal gift at a charity event as a congratulations for her "humanitarian" work? lmao
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Can't stand Kim, about to the same extent that I can't stand Brandi on BH. Kim is just gross. I find Kim crude and disgusting.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

from what i can tell porsha is just plain silly. why did they even cast her?!?!?!? i heard rumors keisha knight pulliam was being cast (rudy from the cosby show), wish it had been true!

Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    Anyone else find it silly that Kordell Stewart gives his wife a personal gift at a charity event as a congratulations for her "humanitarian" work? lmao

Kesiha is way to classy for this set. Phaedra is just so fake and phony. I know some who worked with her at Geico when she worked in legal there. I guess they will give a law degree to anyone in GA.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Cynthia is so much nicer than I would have been, about that message. I would have hit the button and MADE her listen to herself while she was busy lying and denying. I'm hoping that that incident is not over yet. I could see NutNut playing it when they were all in a group of friends.

Still can't stand Kim. Wish Sweetie would grow a spine.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just dont get Kim...after her spin off I actually liked her, but now Im not so sure. Its two different people!!

And Kendra..."Ill do this everynight"- sooner or later he will find out that you arent really cooking, and tho he may not really care, its the fact you arent honest about it. No wonder she is clinging on to this one...Im sorry but I dont care for her, at all.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fan

Kenya; like the country.
    AmyKay likes this.
    Trust Me!

+ Reply to Thread