+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Once again, I say it's not so much WHAT you say is HOW you say it. Kendra showed NO class.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Once again, I say it's not so much WHAT you say is HOW you say it. Kendra showed NO class.
    She's a nasty one, isn't she? I couldn't believe how nasty she was. NeNe may have competition now for being the biggest bitch around.
    mom2 and bee stung lips like this.

Kendra is a certified grade A nut job!
    AmyKay likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    Actually I think that Kendra was correct with her criticism of the models. during any kind of interview or audition.
    I agreed w/her also but she needs to be able to express her opinions in a far better way than she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I agreed w/her also but she needs to be able to express her opinions in a far better way than she does.
    Agree she has no class. "I really died laughing when Nene asked how long ago was she Ms universe? This 2012" Kendra,Kenya whatever her name is needs to quit with the nonsense. It may ne my HDtv but her skin is jacked up! One of those models should have tossed her a bottle of clearasil when she got all bitchy with them.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Kenya = narcissist
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I think the boyfriend Walter (I think that's his name) needs to run for the hills. I was cracking up when they went to dinner and he told her that he tried to go out with Kandi and Kenya's reaction was too funny. He needs to watch that one.

Seems like all she got is baby on the brains right now and I don't think he's on the same page. Didn't she say they've been dating for like 2 years and during that dinner conversation, he mentioned that he "liked" her a lot. I thought love would be the word right now but I guess not.

I think Kim was wrong, wrong, wrong the way she ditched that party. Why even show up then? At least NeNe tried but seems like Kim wasn't having non of that.

lol, you've never heard of kenya moore? she was miss usa or something. she was also in this horrible movie called trois . . . i had heard she was a real piece of work and she sure is proving it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Sheree was fired and replaced with Kenya. Kenya who I have never heard of and can get off my screen soon.lol

unintelligent? while i don't think they make the best choices in mates, i wouldn't call them unintelligent. sheesh, i sure hope my bad man track record doesn't beat out my berkeley brain in people's books lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Seeing the first episode, I'm once again asking myself why I watch this.....I had forgotten how really trashy, ego-maniacs or truly unintelligent these women are.
    I see Kandi and Cynthia as the unintelligent ones.. particularly when it comes to men..... I don't like either of their men. Any of them.....past or present.
    I guess the rest fit the ego-driven trash description...for me. just JMO Nene is obnoxious...always was and now unbearably so.
    not sure if I'll continue.

yeah, her skin is looking non too hot on my hd tv either, lol . . . i notice that with a lot of these reality shows tho, the makeup hasn't quite caught up w technlogy or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Agree she has no class. "I really died laughing when Nene asked how long ago was she Ms universe? This 2012" Kendra,Kenya whatever her name is needs to quit with the nonsense. It may ne my HDtv but her skin is jacked up! One of those models should have tossed her a bottle of clearasil when she got all bitchy with them.
    prhoshay and MsDiva2007 like this.

+ Reply to Thread