+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree988Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Seeing the first episode, I'm once again asking myself why I watch this.....I had forgotten how really trashy, ego-maniacs or truly unintelligent these women are.
    I see Kandi and Cynthia as the unintelligent ones.. particularly when it comes to men..... I don't like either of their men. Any of them.....past or present.
    I guess the rest fit the ego-driven trash description...for me. just JMO Nene is obnoxious...always was and now unbearably so.
    not sure if I'll continue.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

I just don't get how the ratings for Atlanta blow the others away. How IS that?

Kandi has a mind for the money and tunes. That is for sure. Hope she uses a prenup if she gets married.

I hope Kroy has a mind for money.
    You can do it!

FORT Newbie

I did not enjoy Nene. Well I really haven't enjoyed her since the first season.
    But that phony hollyweird voice and persona were annoying. Hopefully we will get to see her act "normal" when she's with the other women. Now that she's doing so well, she should be a more secure and pleasant person this season.

Kim is so trashy and she should be ashamed of the way she and her minion treated Kandi. Kandi has supported Kim even after Kim has walked all over her.

Kandi is very talented and responsible with her finances but her elevator clearly doesn't rise to the top. It even took her a while to realize Kim and Sweeetie were taking digs at her home. And she needs to slow down with these men and that she constantly brings around her daughter. That's really dangerous. I hope things work out with her and Todd but given her track record....
    Kenya- not feeling her. Next!

Cynthia looks good and i'm glad she finally said something to Kenya, even if it was at the end of the model call. It was kind of funny seeing her daughter throw her and Peter under the bus with the whole home schooling issue. I wonder what their issue is with public/private school. Maybe some sort of co-dependency issues going on with Cyn and her daughter?

FORT Fogey

I like the ATL. I would like for Sheree to have come back and for Cynthia to have gone, though.

I adore Phaedra and Kandi but for different reasons.
    bee stung lips and jucamer like this.

Bleach, check: Latex gloves, check: surgical mask, check: immunizations up to date, check: All set to watch the season opener or RHOA. You'd think I wouldn't watch a show that makes me feel so filthy. I'm sure I will have reached my tolerance level at some point, just as I have with RHONY, and almost ROHBH. However, until then as long as I have my supplies, I'm down for some trash! Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they need closed captioning when these RHOA are talking smack to each other. They are all up in my stuff, jacking my mind!!!
    mayamaisha likes this.

Ms. Kenya Moore is a kooky one isn't she? From the previews of what's going to happen over the season, it looks like she's very interested in trying to get close to Apollo. Hmmmm.

Nene and Greg trying to work it out. I think it's kinda funny because clearly she's going to take him back but she's going to make him work for it for a little bit first.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's good to make a man work for something! He'll appreciate it more!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    I just don't get how the ratings for Atlanta blow the others away. How IS that?
    Because they're what reality TV is all about!!
    Total trash!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Actually I think that Kendra was correct with her criticism of the models. during any kind of interview or audition.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread