+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1489Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I recently watched the super trailer for the upcoming season and it's going to be a doozy. One of the new girls, former Miss USA, Kenya Moore, seems a little cray cray. Of course it could all be in how they chop up scenes to put in the trailer, but I've heard that about her before. It also seems like she and Apollo (Phaedra's hub) get very "friendly". Everybody knows Phaedra is gaga over Apollo and she just may fight to the death for her man.

I noticed there was a little tension between Kim and Khandi. That should be interesting too.

I'm kinda looking forward to this train wreck.
    prhoshay, buttahfly and jucamer like this.

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

When is the latest season supposed to start airing?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Somewhere in the first few days of November, I do believe....sorry, that's as close as I can get.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thanks, Kireelady, for the reminder to check the video for the new season. I often tell myself that I'm not going to watch the next season of these crazy housewives..in all cities!....but I do.
    I'm weak.
    And you're right...definitely a doozey of a season to come.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

I think the housewives will be on this Sunday.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Seems NeNe found her way to stardom-- I was having a hard time seeing how she'd fit in with Hollywood/New York people who are so much more worldly, better educated, and more talented. She reads as a trashy mouth bottom feeder, with a super aggressive desire to be famous. Seems like they'd be eating her alive with that pathetically naive "I'm rich" theme. Well, good for her, it actually is satisfying to see someone achieve on sheer grit! I'll be watching....
    Jexter and Dragonlady like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Noticed today that the season actually begins on 11.04, and that the airing on Sunday is the hairdressers giving their take.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So I saw a promos for a show tonight "the hairdressers tell their secrets" I guess this is the lead in for the new season. So since Kim wears wigs will her wigs tell us all the dirt under her nasty scalp lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

THEY ARE BACK!!!

The Real Housewives of ATLANTA!!!

Sunday, November 4, 2012 @9pm on BRAVO!!!

It looks like Cupid shot an arrow into the A-T-L as NeNe looks at a possible reconciliation with Gregg, and Kandi and her new man are moving in together. Meanwhile, pregnant Kim faces a potential eviction from her dream home and Phaedra expands her mortuary visions to new realms. One of the newest Housewives is introduced with a bang: former Miss USA Kenya Moore shows the ladies who’s boss at a Bailey Agency event, but Cynthia reveals she has a backbone and refuses to take a backseat to the new beauty queen.
    KAREN

Sounds like Kim is turning into a regular breeding sow.

+ Reply to Thread