+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1593Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

What I've learned is that when kids get a certain age, you cannot control them anymore. You just have to hope that your input guides them down a good path, and that THEY make good decisions in their lives. They have to make their own mistakes/decisions, like we all did/do. It's on THEIR heads...not ours.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    Or he could just be rebellious. I was raised in a strict and loving environment and I did things I knew not to do. I wished I had not only listened but applied what I had heard and learned from my parents, who where together over 30 years. Sometimes I think we are just too quick to make judgments. We don't know what is going on with that family except what they show us. It may have nothing to do with the father at all.
    You're probably right....I did make a quick judgement....mostly because so many boys lack a strong male influence.
    Just seemed to me that the boy really made some bad decisions in the last few years....as and you said, none of really know the answer.

i saw something that said keisha knight pulliam (rudy from the cosby show) is joining the cast next season. i'm excited!

I heard Keisha Knight Pulliam on the radio here in Atlanta, and she said its absolutely not true about her being on the show. I don't know if I believe her because many times people keep things like this hush hush for the drama of it all. Guess we'll see.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

It appears Nene is a regular on a new NBC sitcom, The New Normal. They don't use her in any of the promos, but she appears in the show's graphic. No problem for me. The show looks pretty boring based on the previews. Still, God help us!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

She appeared in a promo I saw last night during the Olympics actually.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't see myself going out of my way to catch the show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I don't watch scripted tv (well, very little of it), but I will definately tune in to see NeNe a few times.

I plan to give it a try.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I saw that promo the other night.
    I love Ellen Barkin and she appears to have some great lines on this show. In real life she's very liberal, so it will be interesting to see her play such a bigot.
    I give Nene a lot of credit. She's parlayed her 15 minutes into a whole new career. Not bad for a woman who used to be a stripper.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread