+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1390Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Nene will only be as popular as the TV show she is on.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

-Audrey Hepburn.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Nene will only be as popular as the TV show she is on.
    Well here's to hoping the cancel Glee soon.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Nene may not come off on well on a reality show which most times turns out to be unreal. Nene however has not had anyone call her out on her behavior when she has made guest appearances and other things. Imo makes me wonder how much of The RHOA is truly producer induced drama. I am happy for her and wish her good things in the future.
    You're so right about reality shows being "Unreality." But the Nene I saw on Celebrity Apprentice was a more toned down Nene but her true colors shone right through!
    I think TPTB certainly encourage dramatic behavior but often we can see who they really are.

Nene also had a meltdown & quit CA.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I think she had the meltdown on CA for one reason - to give her a reason to run from an environment where she was clearly ill equipped to compete. She's fine as a screeching harriden in her own small pond, but when surrounded with thinkers she's scared to death.

BTW the small Atlanta pond she's in is NOT high society Atlanta. They're embarrassed by darned near every one of the RHOA. There is a group of twenty or so actual high society matrons who run the Atlanta social scene, and believe it-- not one RHOA has crept within shouting distance of the real thing.
    Jexter likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Housewife sighting:

I was in Babies r Us today and I saw this older man that looked familiar. It was Greg, Nene's husband/ex-husband. (Are they even divorced?) Then around the corner, I saw Nene and her two sons. No one looked happy at all and no one was talking. I think she mentioned on WWHL that her oldest son got someone pregnant, and back then, she was none too pleased.

Grandma Nene. Ha, ha, ha. No wonder she's none too pleased. Doesn't jibe with her carefully constructed new Sexy Super Star persona.

What an odd place to see all of them!! But guess you're right and they're shopping for the grandchild....The oldest boy really has shown the world that he is lacking in male guidance....which is odd because Greg seemed to really like the boy/man but he just seems like he's always acting out, needing a strong male influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    What an odd place to see all of them!! But guess you're right and they're shopping for the grandchild....The oldest boy really has shown the world that he is lacking in male guidance....which is odd because Greg seemed to really like the boy/man but he just seems like he's always acting out, needing a strong male influence.
    Or he could just be rebellious. I was raised in a strict and loving environment and I did things I knew not to do. I wished I had not only listened but applied what I had heard and learned from my parents, who where together over 30 years. Sometimes I think we are just too quick to make judgments. We don't know what is going on with that family except what they show us. It may have nothing to do with the father at all.
    prhoshay likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

+ Reply to Thread