+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Good to see that someone who came from nothing really can "make it" in celebrityland. NeNe sure is a piece of work; sometimes entertaining, always a nutjob. She's so delighted to make money- that's apparently all it takes to make her happy. Well, that and spending it. I still say we'll all be paying for her stay at a Medicaid nursing home one day. She has no apparent ability to build wealth.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    What show? And does this mean she won't be back next season? I read that Kim is back and that Sheree won't be back. Haven't heard about any of the others.
    Nene was cast as a regular in the series called the New Normal. It was put on NBC's schedule for the fall. Not sure if she is leaving the RHOA yet.
    'The New Normal': NeNe Leakes And Georgia King Preview New NBC Comedy
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 05-18-2012 at 07:54 PM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Good to see that someone who came from nothing really can "make it" in celebrityland. NeNe sure is a piece of work; sometimes entertaining, always a nutjob. She's so delighted to make money- that's apparently all it takes to make her happy. Well, that and spending it. I still say we'll all be paying for her stay at a Medicaid nursing home one day. She has no apparent ability to build wealth.
    Funny. NeNe doesn't seem to have the business savvy that Kim or Candy have (and Kim's wig line is still TBD) but she doesn't seem to spend excessively - or as excessively as some. I'm glad Andy Cohen told Kim he was worried about her blowing through Kroy's money - and with Kim's response. Hopefully it was a wake-up call for all the women on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Nene was cast as a regular in the series called the New Normal. It was put on NBC's schedule for the fall. Not sure if she is leaving the RHOA yet.
    'The New Normal': NeNe Leakes And Georgia King Preview New NBC Comedy
    Thanks! I'll watch. I hope she does well. I think NeNe likes being the star almost more than money. She should be entertaining.
    mayamaisha and MsDiva2007 like this.

I won't be watching. Nene has become a haughty, rude, unkind, self-centered woman.
    She may be the flavor of the month right now but it won't last. She's not that entertaining, nor does she have any particular talent.
    I'm sure she'll be back on RH of A because she will want face-time any place she can get it.
    She criticizes people for doing the exact same thing she has done in the past.
    Yep, don't like her at all.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I won't be watching. Nene has become a haughty, rude, unkind, self-centered woman.
    She may be the flavor of the month right now but it won't last. She's not that entertaining, nor does she have any particular talent.
    I'm sure she'll be back on RH of A because she will want face-time any place she can get it.
    She criticizes people for doing the exact same thing she has done in the past.
    Yep, don't like her at all.
    I'm more amazed that various producers even want her on any of their shows. She's already proven herself to be a despicable human being, so why they'd want their shows to be associated with a loudmouthed ignorant person like her is beyond me.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Nene may not come off on well on a reality show which most times turns out to be unreal. Nene however has not had anyone call her out on her behavior when she has made guest appearances and other things. Imo makes me wonder how much of The RHOA is truly producer induced drama. I am happy for her and wish her good things in the future.

Frankly until tv stops working with the likes of one Charlie Sheen who is truly gruesome. Nene can do as she pleases.
    mayamaisha, Prism and sparklete like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good points!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Nene may not come off on well on a reality show which most times turns out to be unreal. Nene however has not had anyone call her out on her behavior when she has made guest appearances and other things. Imo makes me wonder how much of The RHOA is truly producer induced drama. I am happy for her and wish her good things in the future.

Frankly until tv stops working with the likes of one Charlie Sheen who is truly gruesome. Nene can do as she pleases.
    Anyone can do as they please, that's not the point I'm making. I simply questioned why anyone would want someone around who has proven to be completely disruptive. I completely believe Nene to be the big bully she comes across as on TV--mostly because she's insecure with herself no matter how much she prances around with her designer handbags hanging off her arm like she's the cat's meow. And while she may be kissing the asses of Hollywood producers and fellow cast mates on the shows she guest staring on now, in time she'll be causing a ruckus there too. And while Charlie Sheen has his issues, obviously, I don't recall seeing Charlie getting up in anyone's face--literally, and hollering and screaming at them I don't think there's any comparison between the two. Charlie only wishes he was half the man Nene is.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

On Real housewives, I cannot stand Nene. But I actually liked her on Glee.

What the entertainment world worships about Charlie Sheen is a mystery to me. I think he's a delusional creep.
    mom2 likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread