+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 402 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree1331Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3230745;
    When Kim was on her way to see that psychic she said that she married her HS sweetheart. She has a what 11- or 12-year-old daughter? She might have been PG when she got married. She then said that she divorced him when she was PG with her younger daughter. I think she also said that she was originally from CT, not a GA native. So I don't know how long she has been livin' it large in Atlanta. Also, don't think her girls have much contact with their dad. She also said that Big Poppa was the love of her life and that he was the one. So if he is married, what the heck is she saying.....he is the one!
    He is the one paying the bills!

LOL@ "he is the one paying the bills!"

I know we all watch these so-called reality shows for their entertainment value, but as I was rushing to pick my son up from HS the other day so we could get across town to his sisters basketball tryouts on time, (without having to stop for gas on the way) all the while kicking myself for forgetting to exchange a belt at Kohl's for my hubby, digging thru my FAKE Coach purse for my sunglasses and trying to remember if I'd put the meat out to thaw for dinner.....I kept thinking "now THIS is a real housewife!"

Wonder who would tune in to see an everyday wife and mom roll over to turn the alarm off, drag herself out of bed wearing an old t-shirt and her husbands boxers, stumble into the kitchen and start the coffee before she goes around waking grumpy kids up to get ready for school?

Then there would be the pivotal moment after the kids are all at school where she sits down at the kitchen table to clip coupons! This, of course, would be followed by the always exciting "Afternoon of Laundry", but not to be outdone by cleaning out the stinky trashcan and recycle bin before heading back out to pick kids up from school and getting home in time to get dinner started while overseeing kids homework.

I can see it now: "next on the Real Housewives of San Antonio" *cut to a scene of a harried woman chasing a schoolbus in her robe and slippers yelling* "Sweetie! You forgot your geography report!" *dramatic music as the childs terrified face is shown through the bus window*

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3230823;
    LOL@ "he is the one paying the bills!"

I know we all watch these so-called reality shows for their entertainment value, but as I was rushing to pick my son up from HS the other day so we could get across town to his sisters basketball tryouts on time, (without having to stop for gas on the way) all the while kicking myself for forgetting to exchange a belt at Kohl's for my hubby, digging thru my FAKE Coach purse for my sunglasses and trying to remember if I'd put the meat out to thaw for dinner.....I kept thinking "now THIS is a real housewife!"

Wonder who would tune in to see an everyday wife and mom roll over to turn the alarm off, drag herself out of bed wearing an old t-shirt and her husbands boxers, stumble into the kitchen and start the coffee before she goes around waking grumpy kids up to get ready for school?

Then there would be the pivotal moment after the kids are all at school where she sits down at the kitchen table to clip coupons! This, of course, would be followed by the always exciting "Afternoon of Laundry", but not to be outdone by cleaning out the stinky trashcan and recycle bin before heading back out to pick kids up from school and getting home in time to get dinner started while overseeing kids homework.

I can see it now: "next on the Real Housewives of San Antonio" *cut to a scene of a harried woman chasing a schoolbus in her robe and slippers yelling* "Sweetie! You forgot your geography report!" *dramatic music as the childs terrified face is shown through the bus window*
    Excellent!!! Here's another scene, you're at home baking cupcakes to bring to school for "Sissy's" birthday celebration, the phone rings "Sissy" is sick. You rush off to school to pick her up, not forgetting about the cupcakes her classmates are still expecting, but you are stopped by the mailman as he hands you the mail. The song "Bills, Bills, Bills" comes on. After skimming through the bills, you see the report card from "Sonny's" school. Now comes the intense ***dramatic music***.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3230832;
    Excellent!!! Here's another scene, you're at home baking cupcakes to bring to school for "Sissy's" birthday celebration, the phone rings "Sissy" is sick. You rush off to school to pick her up, not forgetting about the cupcakes her classmates are still expecting, but you are stopped by the mailman as he hands you the mail. The song "Bills, Bills, Bills" comes on. After skimming through the bills, you see the report card from "Sonny's" school. Now comes the intense ***dramatic music***.
    Then you start yelling at Jon because it's all his fault, and he forgot to match the kids jackets and empty potties.....err.....oh, wait...wrong show

Oh, and I just couldn't resist this:

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3230864;
    Then you start yelling at Jon because it's all his fault, and he forgot to match the kids jackets and empty potties.....err.....oh, wait...wrong show
    But the song "Bills Bills Bills" wouldn't be the background song, it would be "I Want Your Money", and no way would cupcakes would be in the oven, they would be "donated" from the best bakery around (within 100 miles!) "Sonny" comes home sick from school only to be placed on the laundry room floor in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3230911;
    But the song "Bills Bills Bills" wouldn't be the background song, it would be "I Want Your Money", and no way would cupcakes would be in the oven, they would be "donated" from the best bakery around (within 100 miles!) "Sonny" comes home sick from school only to be placed on the laundry room floor in the dark.

With "Sonny' sick on the laundry room floor, the LEAST that should be done for poor mommy is sending her to California or Florida or maybe even Hawaii. Dealing with kids is just so exhausting.

FORT Newbie

is kim's singing coach the mother of the jackie from bravo's workout?

Why do you ask Kila? Does she look like her? I'll take a peek again tonight since they are doing another RHOA marathon but I didn't notice the first time.

Tacky comment: I guess DeAnna (most recent Bachelorette) won't be on this show. But she'll be trying to
    some kinda show, now that her hopes for an ABC-sponsored wedding fell through.

+ Reply to Thread