+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1384Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Sheree's fight with the party planner for her "independence party" was one of the classic moments on TV history. "who gonna check me, boo..."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

On WWHL, Kim said that Sweetie was about to graduate from school on May 3(?). She didn't say what kind of school.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    Sheree's fight with the party planner for her "independence party" was one of the classic moments on TV history. "who gonna check me, boo..."

I agree - that was one of the funniest reality show moments ever!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Kim is just so completely fake and totally has zero chemistry with Kroy. Unless you count the chemistry she has with the little bit of money he makes that is. Kim can go bye bye and I would not blink and eyelid.
    She's probably only having kids with him so that she can get a huge amount of child support later on if they divorce. She is securing her future.
    mayamaisha likes this.

How can Skim profess to love and adore Kroy, know the amount of money he makes and the number of years it's possible; then say OK when a wedding planner says her wedding will cost 7 figures? That's a huge chunk of Kroy's assets/potential income. What kinda credit card will that be on?

Sheesh, is she really so ignorant, or so taken with her Bravolebrity, or so cold-hearted that she'll spend him broke? Fine, if you have it spend it; but Skim and Kroy cannot even afford to buy a house when she could get a 10,000 sq. ft. mansion north of the city - that previously sold for five million -- for a couple hundred dollars a sq. ft. --- that's two million, only a half million down. Yah, that's how much money they have, like not much, so they're renting and pretending.

Certain aspects of the wedding will be gorgeous, but she throws just enough fugly into the mix to make it a bordello affair.

Sure looks like she's in love with his money, and he's in love with her.
    MsDiva2007 and Moontat like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

She is not paying for the wedding, BravoTV is.
    Uncle David likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    She is not paying for the wedding, BravoTV is.
    Captain, how do you know? I used to think Bravo paid for darned near everything, but not so much anymore... ya think - or know - this one too?
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

I have no idea, but why wouldn't they be paying for the wedding, she is getting her own show "Don't be Tardy for the Wedding" which will be about her wedding, so common sense tells me they are paying for it. Heck if I was getting married again and had a chance at a dream wedding and paid for, I would in a heart beat.

I guess I will start saying on all posts, this is my OWN opinion.
    There's no place like home!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I don't doubt for a second that Bravo TV will be paying for a portion of the wedding. However, I doubt they're going to pony up seven figures. That was Kim's typical reaction. I doubt Kroy or Bravo are going to go along with it.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I have no idea, but why wouldn't they be paying for the wedding, she is getting her own show "Don't be Tardy for the Wedding" which will be about her wedding, so common sense tells me they are paying for it. Heck if I was getting married again and had a chance at a dream wedding and paid for, I would in a heart beat.

I guess I will start saying on all posts, this is my OWN opinion.
    Ah, no, I was not challenging you - just wondering if you had a link! I'm so nuts I actually read the trashy websites like TMZ - I am intrigued by this whole RH thing, how odd these people are and all the money Bravo throws at the shows. They must be money makers! I cannot imagine Kroy wanting to pony up for that gig, but bet it was one helluva party!
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

+ Reply to Thread