+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1378Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I do take issue with calling any woman a wh**e. Sorry I do. It's may be factual but it still isn't nice. I am just saying.
    Ms Diva you forgot to add that Kroy also has to pay his agent & attorney out of that 9 mill. He's a D-back and they tend to have very short careers.

I saw where my dvr recorded this reunion so I may have to sit down & watch. TV here tonite will be all election coverage...sigh..at least no to TV commercials.

Ok who is Marlo?
    Marlo is Kim with real gold digging skills. lol I love her shoe and handbag closet. I keep telling MrDiva I need a closet for all my handbags and shoes and to build me one.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    not to mention if you look up his salary he is making 1.1 mill this year and 2.4 million next year. so yeah Kroy is going to be in bankruptcy court dealing with Kim
    Oh so that is why they are renting & not owning that house. Makes sense. Didn't see Marlo's shoe/purse collection. I own shoes but I buy from the designer Payless. *LOL*
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Kim scored getting that young piece of meat. I have seen pictures of little Pappa. No doubt about Kim's gold digger status.

Marlow has a sweet face. Her affilliation with the Ted Turner crowd was probably the attraction.

Candi lost points...scrub mamma......he has a range rover...he has a range rover
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Oh so that is why they are renting & not owning that house. Makes sense. Didn't see Marlo's shoe/purse collection. I own shoes but I buy from the designer Payless. *LOL*
    I think I heard that Kim and Kroy actually just bought the house they rented. But I get my information from trashy online sites so what do I know???
    AmyKay likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think I heard that Kim and Kroy actually just bought the house they rented. But I get my information from trashy online sites so what do I know???
    I'm pretty sure Kim said as much on the reunion show, but Marlo was screaming so loud it was hard to tell.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Marlo is awful. Not that the current batch of wives bring much class to the table but Marlo takes it even lower Ugh.

It may not be much, but for me there is a difference between a gold digger (Kim) and a prostitute (Marlo).

And, at least Kim had genuine feelings for Poppa and was always hopeful it would lead to a permanent situation. Stupid? Yes. Naive? Yes. Whore? No.

I might sing a different tune if Big Poppa's wife didn't know, but that was not the case. Her's and Big Poppa's marriage is one of convenience - not love - and she knew about Kim. I can't slight Kim for thinking he would leave his wife to be with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kim said as much on the reunion show, but Marlo was screaming so loud it was hard to tell.
    that house is still showing as up for sale. Kim doesn't own that house yet, if she ever will is debatable.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have only watched a couple of episodes the last 2 seasons - can someone tell me what happened to Sweetie? Is she still working for Kim?

FORT Regular

Kim fired Sweetie because she didn't think Sweetie was working hard enough, was busy sitting by the pool when she should have been helping Kim with household chores and taking care of the infant, and was acting more like a friend to her daughters than Kim's employee. There was a whole episode about it. Too bad we will never be hearing the high pitched classy scream of "SWEETIE COME OVER HERE!!!!" anymore on the show. lol
    jucamer likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I for one, am sad to see Sheree go. If anyone can issue a verbal ass-kicking, its her. I'll miss her contributions to future catfights.
    Lizard, MsDiva2007 and jucamer like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread