+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1590Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

A Wh*** is a wh*** is a wh***. Kim was a mistress, wh**ing herself out for material things as shown on tv. She has since found another man and married him. She is now on the other side of this and it'll be interesting if her attitude changes if they become separated. (I hope not, for the kids' sakes) Marlo is now wh**ing herself out for material things. According to her, she has no plans to stop at this time. Neither one of them won that stupid fight, they were both 2 wh***s trying to bring the other down.

Nene is so over all this. She's ready to go to Hollywood and pursue a real acting career. Power to her, but I hope she invests in anger management classes before she loses everything in lawsuits for menacing/looming.

Poor Sheree, she was miserable. Phaedra was funny, Kandi going off on Marlo about how she could buy and sell all of them was hilarious. Marlo was pathetic. Kim needs to COVER UP! No one wants to see that.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I have to laugh at Kim. Girlfriend thinks she is balling because she has a low rent NFL football player. Kim you are not with a high end baller like manning or brady. Kroy makes 9 mill,now You can bet your last dollar its not all guaranteed like in the NBA. Nfl contracts have lots of incentives for achievements in them like touchdowns,tackles, making it to the playoffs or making the pro bowl. You don't earn those and you don't get the big payday. I guarantee about at least 3 mill of Kroys money is tied to some sort of goal he is required to meet. you take the other 6 mill which is after taxes,etc and fugly crooked wigs for kim and designer duds for the kids. Poor Kroy will be broke very quickly. Kroy and Kim will not be tardy for the poor house once that happens.

I know how those contracts are done I am with a entertainment/sports attorney and used to date a nfl ball player
    Moontat and Holly in SoCal like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Regular

Bravo producers really scraped the bottom of the barrel when casting Marlo. She is just nasty. Worse than Nene - and I never thought I could say that about anyone.

I Like Marlo for the simple fact she has Sheree's & Kim's number. How she knows all their business is hilarious and watching their jaws clinch is even better,
    Yardgnome likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I never thought anyone/thing could make Shereé and Kim appear the least bit sympathetic, but I was wrong. Marlo is the worst of Kim and Shereé rolled together and magnified by a thousand. She's nothing more than a loud, abrasive, hooker. The perfect sidekick for Nene!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Regular

I can't help but hope Marlo does not become a regular. It would really signal the decay of society. I can honestly say I like all the other characters (except Nene, but at least she's a harmless egomaniac with some semblance of a story line - divorce, son problems, etc.). I can't imagine following Marlo, her completely misplaced sense of entitlement, inability to form a sentence, and pathetic allegiance to labels. She is quite simply put, a not-very-polished turd with zero redeeming features or humility. She makes my skin crawl.
    Last edited by scootad; 04-24-2012 at 12:55 AM.

I think Ne Ne is very proud of herself, and I think she sometimes doesn't believe the accomplishments herself. But to me she seems to always be on the defensive which says to me, she is not as confident as she is portraying herself. I like Ne Ne but today, her detailed explanation of what she is doing was annoying to me. I think she is happy but unhappy. Just my two cents.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

I finally stopped watching RH of A but thought I'd check out the reunion shows. Sorry now that I did. What a bunch of unintelligent, petty, materialistic shrews! And that's the best things I can say about them. They are all so flawed in many ways. Kandi and Phaedra are the best of the worst but still lacking in so many ways. Phaedra over estimates her worth as a person...and her son, The King, and Kandi is lousy at picking men and friends (if these really are friends, which I suspect, they are not) and although I admire many things about her, I'm sorely disappointed in her choice for another business...I felt that way also about her "tv/cable show." She's a talented and wise with her finances (unless the rumor that her new boyfriend really does handle "their" finances.) but, to me alone, I wish she hadn't delved into the sex toy and sex talk show.
    The reunions were horrid to watch...(so why did I watch???) So discouraging to see that these women are representative of women today. Hoping that viewers see them for the low class boors that they are and, to me, especially, Marlo. I shudder every time she appears.
    Uncle David likes this.

I do take issue with calling any woman a wh**e. Sorry I do. It's may be factual but it still isn't nice. I am just saying.
    Ms Diva you forgot to add that Kroy also has to pay his agent & attorney out of that 9 mill. He's a D-back and they tend to have very short careers.

I saw where my dvr recorded this reunion so I may have to sit down & watch. TV here tonite will be all election coverage...sigh..at least no to TV commercials.

Ok who is Marlo?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I do take issue with calling any woman a wh**e. Sorry I do. It's may be factual but it still isn't nice. I am just saying.
    Ms Diva you forgot to add that Kroy also has to pay his agent & attorney out of that 9 mill. He's a D-back and they tend to have very short careers.

I saw where my dvr recorded this reunion so I may have to sit down & watch. TV here tonite will be all election coverage...sigh..at least no to TV commercials.

Ok who is Marlo?
    not to mention if you look up his salary he is making 1.1 mill this year and 2.4 million next year. so yeah Kroy is going to be in bankruptcy court dealing with Kim
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread