+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1336Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

OMG...lolololol...a thousand times lol! Only saw part one of the reunion, thus far, but I've never laughed so hard in all my life. The Nene and Sheree showdown was one for the ages....Nene: "Fix your body!" Sheree: "Fix your face!"

Yes, petty, catty and childish, but that's EXACTLY the reason I watch these shows. And the expressions on each of their faces when the cameras pan across the room when the other ones are talking...lmao

Already getting my popcorn handy for part two...
    Prism and buttahfly like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Yes, it's 3 part although I don't know why. They all have checked out, Nene especially. And Marlo desperate to stay in.

Why do we have to watch Nene's expression every time someone else has the floor? She doesn't care, she's checked out and her lame, unflattering expressions scream it to the world. Whenever the camera is not on her, she just doesn't give a dang.

Marlo, go away. Sheree, writing was on the wall at that point. Cynthia, no one likes your man and I'm sick of you too. Kim should be allowed to let the "Big Poppa" thing go since she is a totally different place now but she's still a bimbo. Phaedra, I don't know ... she brings fun, but I'm over the "My baby is a prince and I'm a southern belle" thing. Kandi, lost all kinds of respect because of her adult line but that's my own opinion, wish she'd just stayed with the singing because she's the only housewife across the board that actually has talent.

After Sunday, I don't know if I'll be watching.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Looking at the preview for part two of the reunion show, I notice both Marlo and Peter will be on. Lol @ the irony of them bringing her out on the couch along with the men, especially since I'm convinced she was originally a man.
    Uncle David likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Oh brother.

I do think Sheree will get offers. She is personable and she has toned down the negative.

So Candid and Kim are jealous of Marlo...I do not want to see Marlow with this set of girls. On the positive side I to not seeMarlo attacking people. Kim did need some pay back.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    OMG...lolololol...a thousand times lol! Only saw part one of the reunion, thus far, but I've never laughed so hard in all my life. The Nene and Sheree showdown was one for the ages....Nene: "Fix your body!" Sheree: "Fix your face!"

Yes, petty, catty and childish, but that's EXACTLY the reason I watch these shows. And the expressions on each of their faces when the cameras pan across the room when the other ones are talking...lmao

Already getting my popcorn handy for part two...
    And that's exactly the reason these hucksters are chosen by Bravo!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    It appears that Kandi may be in love. Hoping happiness for her.

Kandi Burruss Finds True Love | EURweb
    I like Kandi..she seems sincere, kind and a decent person (what is she doing hanging out with the rest of the low life women??)
    But I've always felt that she has a lousy "man-picker" and, without knowing anything about this guy and I could be judging too quickly, she's probably picking the wrong one again. I say this because after reading that article, I see that he handles all the finances......
    They haven't had a very long relationship, haven't moved in together (not that I think they should), and aren't even engaged yet. So why would you allow some man who you didn't know even existed last year handle your finances???? Especially when your "finances" are rather substantial, like I'm assuming Kandi's are.
    I just don't think the girl understands what to look for in the form of character for a boyfriend..her track record is not good. I think "love" is all that matters to her.
    I like her mother but now I'm wondering what her and her father's relationship is/was. Or maybe I'm just looking at it too psychologically.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Yes, it's 3 part although I don't know why. They all have checked out, Nene especially. And Marlo desperate to stay in.

Why do we have to watch Nene's expression every time someone else has the floor? She doesn't care, she's checked out and her lame, unflattering expressions scream it to the world. Whenever the camera is not on her, she just doesn't give a dang.

Marlo, go away. Sheree, writing was on the wall at that point. Cynthia, no one likes your man and I'm sick of you too. Kim should be allowed to let the "Big Poppa" thing go since she is a totally different place now but she's still a bimbo. Phaedra, I don't know ... she brings fun, but I'm over the "My baby is a prince and I'm a southern belle" thing. Kandi, lost all kinds of respect because of her adult line but that's my own opinion, wish she'd just stayed with the singing because she's the only housewife across the board that actually has talent.After Sunday, I don't know if I'll be watching.
    I totally agree with your Kandi comment...she has just gone way overboard and become skeevy.

Ok now rumours of Kim being let go also. Hmmm
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

A lot of women tend to pick the same kinds of men, over and over again. I think you've got to be determined to try something different, and go for it. I do think it's a bad idea to let somebody else "handle your finances"....whatever that may mean. I do understand that it can be a pain in the arse to have to do everything yourself, but it's probably the smarter thing to do.

I think it was probably a brilliant idea for Kandi to go for the adult line, although it would not be the thing for me to do. She will probably amass another fortune! I think I like the idea of her having it than somebody else. It takes quite a backbone to "go for it"! The "closet freaks" are going to adore her; the "not-so closeted freaks" are probably going to line her pockets, too! I say, "Good for you, Girl!" We don't see too many women like her. She sounds very, very smart! Her daughter is very lucky to have her mother's brain and work ethic at her beck and call!!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 04-21-2012 at 01:52 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Ok now rumours of Kim being let go also. Hmmm
    I don't think the show will be the same without Kim, not that any of these women really represent Atlanta's "housewives" but Kim is now the closest to that title of "housewife". I just hope they never let Phaedra go, she just makes my day! I love her and her son is the cutest boy I have ever seen (next to mine!).
    bee stung lips likes this.

+ Reply to Thread