+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

It is. And, isn't Sheree's mother building that house for her? Sheree leads peple to think that SHE is the one in control.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Scroll down to a photo of Skim on the beach, with what looks like mostly her real hair with a bunch of rags and extensions tied into it. She said on the reunion that she does not always wear wigs, and she might be getting ready for a reveal. Prolly she'll look better than with those heavy wigs.

Is Sheree Whitfield Kim Zolciak’s “New” Sweetie? + Kim Reveals Baby Bump in Bikini [PHOTOS]

Sha Ray's mom? I thought she was presented as a lower middle class woman of very modest means. Wonder if she's really fabulously wealthy and supporting Sha Ray? A house with a billiard room, a fitness spa, and other space suckers would have to be 15,000 sq. ft. A building lot in an area that supports multimillion dollar homes would cost a few hundred thousand, and at a couple hundred dollars a square, the Sha Toe Sha Ray manse would have to cost three mil for construction, no? She insists it's still being built. Who could be paying for it?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

perhaps Sha Ray is filtering illegal cash through mom? just a thought
    Bunny555 likes this.

I am sure I am in the minority, but I enjoy Nene. I find her to be hilarious. I love how she can make these "ladies" flip their wigs and act low brow just by opening her mouth. Kim is the one I abhor. The woman actually is stupid enough to think Nene was talking about her castle. lmao. That house is no castle. Nene was referring to Sheree's Pipe dream #2 Castle Sheree.

Kim needs a wake up call the little bit of money that Kroy makes will not keep her in those fugly wigs she wears. I hope Kroy finally wakes up and runs with his kids as far as he can from that fishwife.

Sheree may need to take Pipe dream #1 she by Sheree and go on Fashionstar maybe someone will want to buy her fugly clothes on that show,then she can buy a bed for her kids to sleep in.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Scroll down to a photo of Skim on the beach, with what looks like mostly her real hair with a bunch of rags and extensions tied into it. She said on the reunion that she does not always wear wigs, and she might be getting ready for a reveal. Prolly she'll look better than with those heavy wigs.
    Maybe she doesn't wear wigs that much anymore because then her new BFF can't try and pull it off anymore like she once did??

It appears that Kandi may be in love. Hoping happiness for her.

Kandi Burruss Finds True Love | EURweb
    Prism likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    It appears that Kandi may be in love. Hoping happiness for her.

Kandi Burruss Finds True Love | EURweb
    There was some talk not long ago of her being involved with a member of the filming crew. He wasn't married but did have a girlfriend and said gf was taking to Facebook to bash Kandi. Hope this is a different guy.
    CYA

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Scroll down to a photo of Skim on the beach,
    OMG, I just about choked on my lunch from laughing just now. Skim? LMAO
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I am sure I am in the minority, but I enjoy Nene. I find her to be hilarious. I love how she can make these "ladies" flip their wigs and act low brow just by opening her mouth. Kim is the one I abhor. The woman actually is stupid enough to think Nene was talking about her castle. lmao. That house is no castle. Nene was referring to Sheree's Pipe dream #2 Castle Sheree.

Kim needs a wake up call the little bit of money that Kroy makes will not keep her in those fugly wigs she wears. I hope Kroy finally wakes up and runs with his kids as far as he can from that fishwife.

Sheree may need to take Pipe dream #1 she by Sheree and go on Fashionstar maybe someone will want to buy her fugly clothes on that show,then she can buy a bed for her kids to sleep in.
    I also enjoy NeNe, but I don't like her. She tries so hard to be somebody, I give her props for that; but gawd she thinks she's "rich" and has "class"- what a stupid lowlife, and for that I think she should take some of her "rich" money and for the luvagawd get some education.

Skim said on reunion Part One she's not stupid, knows Kroy's money won't roll in forever - he has only a 3-year contract, and she waved her hands around, saying "this" won't last. Sounds like she has a brain --- but she lives like she never saw the credit card bills come in. I think she had horrid parenting, never learned how the world works, and is living in a child's fantasyland. She may never have to wake up, though most people like her get slammed in the face with life eventually.

Ah, Sha Ray: the profligate loser. Now there's a woman not to emulate. Uh.... or maybe a man not to emulate?
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    perhaps Sha Ray is filtering illegal cash through mom? just a thought
    Anything's possible!

And she has, as she says on the reunion show "... at least five storages" of furniture. Um, I'm guessing her "storages" will be auctioned off for nonpayment of rent eventually.

NeNe says "Neverland and I'm not changing it!" Sheree responds, in a shrieking higher-than-high-octave voice "Yew dun't haf to!!!". Ugh, the woman is freaking.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

+ Reply to Thread