+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    When you cannot figure out the connection between 2 people.....always look to the "s-e-c-k-s"! You'll probably find the answer! Real Reality!
    Ha. I do not know for a lot of people. I think theirs was just destiny. Someone could have bagged Kroy before now.

I can feel for Sheeree losing the real housewife gig. Maybe she will get some other gig on Tv. I still want to see more of her... just not that interesting on real housewives.

The finale was kind of a dud. Was suppose to spotlight the new foldouts business. I have no doubt that that area is profitable...just do not want to see it on real housewives.... kind of gross
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Was it just my imagination, or did I see daggers of jealousy being shot from Nut-Nut's and Sheree's eyes at Kandi???
    AmyKay likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I've never in my life hit a woman, but I have an overwhelming urge to reach into my television set and slap NeNe Leakes.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I've never in my life hit a woman, but I have an overwhelming urge to reach into my television set and slap NeNe Leakes.
    See...this is why I stopped watching these shows. They have this knack of dropping you down to their level. I read on here was is going on, different series same script.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I've stopped watching 3 of 5 franchises. (more to come) However, I still tune in to some of the reunion shows.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I think Nut-Nut is to be pitied. I'm embarrassed for her. While she seems to be a decent mother, she is sad and pathetic in so many other parts of her life that we have seen. Deep down, I don't think that she's very happy with what's deep inside of her. She just seems so empty and all about materialistic things. She seems envious of the success of others, unless she thinks they will be drifting into her lane to DO something for her, or GIVE her something. It just seems to be such a low-class mentality, and I'm not sure she even sees it.

It's like she's never felt "good enough", and now she's out to prove to people that she is, but it's not about what's inside of her but what she has surrounded herself with. It's just vacuous.....not that she'd know what that word means.
    buttahfly likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So true about NeNe. She thinkls being "rich" is the target; and with a couple million dollars she's shouting from the rooftops that she's "rich rich rich". Little does she know that kind of rich won't take her to big time wealth nor celebrity. She needs fifty or a hundred million, and some fantastic agents. And money needs to keep on coming. Contrast that with Kandi who actually is worth many, many millions, but lives like she has only two million.

NeNe finally has a man with money interested in her; the guy who loaned her money to open the restaurant, and who gives her beacoup designer gifts -- clinging to him could finally drag her ass out of the ghetto and get her to "rich". Well, that and some lessons in common courtesy, proper English, appropriate social behavior.... she's still so very, very lower eschelon. But that guy's not much better than old Gregg--too old, too much of a duff, not high profile, no charisma. The woman has herself in a bind- she's not grounded in the things that bring lifetime satisfaction, she isn't very smart, and not talented. And her stated goal is to be "rich". So shallow, so sad. She has no idea what a fool she's making of herself with the "I'm rich" story.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Contrast that with Kandi who actually is worth many, many millions, but lives like she has only two million.
    AmyKay likes this.

Wish I only had two million!

I watched the reunion show and thought it was just ehhhh. NeNe made me want to shake the ish outta her and Sheree's lies seemed to have boiled to the surface. Chateau Sheree seems to be dead in the water too. The reunion is a 3 part thing though right?

+ Reply to Thread