+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2094Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I understand that Sheree has been shown the door on RHOA lol
    I'm so glad - her faked life at the top was so boring.

And I never could quite see her as a woman b/c she looks just like the Miss Chablis transgender character in the "Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil" movie.
    Uncle David and luvsginger like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here.

OMG - No SHE by Sheree

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I'm so glad - her faked life at the top was so boring.

And I never could quite see her as a woman b/c she looks just like the Miss Chablis transgender character in the "Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil" movie.
    Thank you for that! I thought it was just me that wondered about Sheree.
    I've quit watching this show...my first Real Housewife show I've given up...and they have all tried my patience at one time or another. I just realized that I really didn't like ANY of them...the show became boring and watching these people "pose" all the time became too much. Plus, they're just not nice.
    sparklete likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I understand that Sheree has been shown the door on RHOA lol
    Is she leaving RHOA? If so she'll be missed.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

I would rather see them ditch Nene. It would be fun to watch the meltdown Sheree will have when the bills from her above her means lifestyle finally come due

I read that Sha Ray has known for months that she was fired. Also read that they dropped it on her just b/4 the gang party on WWH Andy; and that Sha Ray begged to stay but they wouldn't change their minds. Wonder which is true?

I think Andy is The Decider, and he's never liked her; he took lots of pot-shots at her --- like for months asking most guests, male and female, if they were wearing Shee By Sha Ray; then he gleefully smirked when they said "No". He knew no one would ever say yes. Sha Ray has no talent, no skill, no useful ability, and has been so full of hubris, bordering on delusional; her "sophisticated just like me" line made me wanna power puke. I guess you'd say I don't much like the woman.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I read that Sha Ray has known for months that she was fired. Also read that they dropped it on her just b/4 the gang party on WWH Andy; and that Sha Ray begged to stay but they wouldn't change their minds. Wonder which is true?

I think Andy is The Decider, and he's never liked her; he took lots of pot-shots at her --- like for months asking most guests, male and female, if they were wearing Shee By Sha Ray; then he gleefully smirked when they said "No". He knew no one would ever say yes. Sha Ray has no talent, no skill, no useful ability, and has been so full of hubris, bordering on delusional; her "sophisticated just like me" line made me wanna power puke. I guess you'd say I don't much like the woman.

Could it be that her recent dislike of NeNe is because she was looking in the mirror and seeing her own reflection. She is just as arrogant as any of the housewives, an opportunist, and can we say sometimes not the most truthful person? IJS
    Last edited by The Mod Team; 04-07-2012 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Removed colored text - against our rules.
    Prism and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I've quit watching this show...my first Real Housewife show I've given up...
    I started with Orange County, (Vicki and Tamra still make my skin crawl when I see them in previews) Then New York, (I saw Jill Zarin was on The View the other day ) and then Atlanta.

I've always questioned the pronunciation of She's name. When she was growing up was it pronounced Shereť or, as I suspect, Sherri? A pronunciation change would certainly be in character with her other pretentions.
    mom2 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I'm glad Sheree is leaving. Good riddance. Her storyline has always been lame.

I've got some decent gossip on Sheree from some friends who are very involved in the Atlanta black gay community. Many of the guys can't stand Sheree mainly because she acts all high and mighty and doesn't pay her bills. She's had numerous parties and small social events at certain bars and clubs (gay ones included) and then doesn't pay. She always comes up with an excuse as to why she can't pay at that time. On the other hand, Marlo is loved in the black gay community and Sheree hates it. So when she had an opportunity to tattle to Lawrence about her using the F word, she took it and ran. The problem is, it didn't work. Marlo and Lawrence are very good friends and his so-called disappointment about her choice of words was for the show. They still hang out and party all of the time, and of course Sherree hates it.

I can't wait for the reunion. Although, I could do without all of the screaming that is to come. But I think it's gonna be good.

The finale was so boring. I am interested in seeing the reunion show though.
    buttahfly likes this.

+ Reply to Thread