+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 409 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

they said big poppa appeared on the show. One the episode where dallas helps her with her singing....could it be the guy with head phones on he took them bad boys off his ears soon as she started singing...i'm hearing that what we think he looks like he don't look nothing like. I'm expecting older and sugar daddy like

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3202253;
    The grand dames of Atlanta are politley choking on their afternoon tea cakes over this show.
    They are also either clutching their pearls, making snarky remarks about "new money" and how "education makes all the difference" or working 12-14 hour days and don't have time to watch this, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz2286;3230468;
    From the way she acts, what she has said on the show, and the little education she seems to possess makes me think that she is someone who's had a tough life probably up until she met "Big Poppa". I imagine her dropping out of high school to work probably stripping or some other kind of job involving men and money. !

Am I mistaken or did I hear her say on the show when Sheree was sick that she was a nurse so she knows what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsyourrealit;3230471;
    they said big poppa appeared on the show. One the episode where dallas helps her with her singing....could it be the guy with head phones on he took them bad boys off his ears soon as she started singing...i'm hearing that what we think he looks like he don't look nothing like. I'm expecting older and sugar daddy like

The name that keeps coming up in the rumor mill is Lee Najjar, but she's also insisting that Big Poppa's NOT married....so who knows.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3230514;
    Am I mistaken or did I hear her say on the show when Sheree was sick that she was a nurse so she knows what to do?
    I heard it too but wouldn't a nurse know how to spell cat? It seemed like she said that specifically to make the viewers believe that she had some kind of education and/or degree.

FORT Newbie

yeah i was thinking that too. i'm like that chick don't have a nursing degree...but i heard back in the day they used to be giving nursing degrees away...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by whatsyourrealit;3230548;
    yeah i was thinking that too. i'm like that chick don't have a nursing degree...but i heard back in the day they used to be giving nursing degrees away...
    She may have some sort of nursing DIPLOMA.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3230633;
    She may have some sort of nursing DIPLOMA.
    Or nurses outfit for when she plays dress-up with Big Papa. In her mind that could qualify her as an actual nurse.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3230539;
    The name that keeps coming up in the rumor mill is Lee Najjar, but she's also insisting that Big Poppa's NOT married....so who knows.
    Big Poppa is married. A friend of mine is her neighbor.
    Kocktail Kat

When Kim was on her way to see that psychic she said that she married her HS sweetheart. She has a what 11- or 12-year-old daughter? She might have been PG when she got married. She then said that she divorced him when she was PG with her younger daughter. I think she also said that she was originally from CT, not a GA native. So I don't know how long she has been livin' it large in Atlanta. Also, don't think her girls have much contact with their dad. She also said that Big Poppa was the love of her life and that he was the one. So if he is married, what the heck is she saying.....he is the one!

+ Reply to Thread