+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1331Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Nah....it wasn't Towanda. It was a woman named Audrey who seemed to have insecurity issues.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post

Oh Nene, my gawd. Doubt if she has any intention of divorcing Gregg. Without a pending divorce and a petty thief son, what drama does she have? Another faker. If she owned up to her roots, her failures, her debt, and her sky-high ambition which is pretty much devoid of talent, she might become interesting - I'd like to see how a person makes something from nothing, now that would be more interesting than pretense.

Seeing as Ryan Murphy has signed Nene to be on a Pilot for a new series, I hardly doubt she will be needing Gregg and his drama. Nene has been using the Housewives show to make a name for herself. The appearance on Celebrity Apprentice,Glee and a host of other tv show appearances and now the Ryan Murphy "The New Normal" yeah she needs Gregg for nothing.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I agree with you MsDiva... but I feel like celebrity has gone a bit to her head.....

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I agree with you MsDiva... but I feel like celebrity has gone a bit to her head.....

you don't think it goes to everyone else's head either? Nene at least is not sitting back and settling for what The RHOA fame has done for her. Nene is using it as a tool to bigger and better things.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

as is most of the others....but the others don't go on camera screaming "I'm rich, I'm rich"

I still don't get how these women were cast as the "Real" housewives of Atlanta.....I am sure there are some real southern belles in Atlanta that are more real but we are subjected to watch these fakes....the only one that comes close to a "REAL HOUSEWIFE" is Phaedra...only cuz she appears to be an authentic southern belle and is married... although I Love Kandi to pieces and she has the $$ to be a real southern belle.... she is not married, so how is she a housewife? I love Kandi and Phaedra.. the others are a bunch of fakes....
    perhaps the show should change their name ... "Up and Coming Wannabes"
    captain and PA Snow Bunny like this.

No woan with any real calss, diginity or real money would lower herself to appear on this type of TV show unless they had something they wanted promoted.

I am still puzzled as to why Adrienne Maloof would have wanted to be cast in this type of show unless the Maloof empire was losing market share in Vegas.

Really don't know & don't much care. I stopped watching all of these shows awhile back.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Party to celebrate new funeral venture--can I skip it?

Booty model school girl in preview. Yes your body is slamming, and some people were catapulted to stardom with that type of sex (90s Guess ads). I hope she does not walk the street like that. Some creepybody is going to think that is their personal sex invitation. She could get some stretchy jean. Highway to drama. Youngies do get some passes though (not sexual passes; of course they get that when they are entirely covered up; comment passes)

Selling dildos on primetime tv using rhwoa. Some people will say yes. I say no. I am not being prudish. I do not use them. I would say they would be a better option than having sex with random guy (heart perspective).

Candi's purple eye shadow with the purple blouse. No

Kroy asking Kim's dad--sweet
    Last edited by Lizard; 04-02-2012 at 05:48 AM.
    Prism likes this.
    You can do it!

Nene is doing a series? I guess they would figure early on whether it was a dud...her Real Housewife of Atlanta gig is not jeopardized....I guess
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kim's wig gave me hot flashes and grossed me out. Major YUCK on that one.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread