+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Looks like Kim and Kroy are expecting baby #2.

Link

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    No, her net worth is 50K - she's in the red after she gets her RHOA paycheck!
    Whew...I was going to say...lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Looks like Kim and Kroy are expecting baby #2.

Link
    Funny, because her psychic reader said she'd be pregnant with her second child soon. Told her she'd be pregnant with the last baby too.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Sheree talks out of both sides of her mouth...re the meeting with her daughter's boyfriend. First, she says something about him buying a 3 Carat diamond and then says that she understands that he has a budget. Then the preview showed giant diamond rings...poor guy...hope he stands up to her and her pretentious ways. And why did she have to bring up her marriage woes to her daughter? The girl has been with her boyfriend for 7 years...if you don't know him after all those years, you never will. It was unnecessary and brought up just for Sheree's big ego. Her marriage problems may just have been because she was hell to live with!

[
    I love Kandi and her song but if she wants to go into Country music, she should learn more about the history. Charlie Pride was a black man and had a long career in country music with many many hits, long before Kandi was born so being black is not a problem.
    The song was great. I sincerely hope she makes it because she has a wonderful voice.

Nene drives me batty. She wanted the divorce and the separation so what's stopping her? The script??
    And if she takes up with that slimy guy John (?) she'll get exactly what she deserves. Nothing good can come from that man...he's utterly creepy.
    When Sha Ray talked w/her daughter about marriage, she said the boyfriend had better talk with Sha Ray first, all up in the girl's face about Sha Ray being the queen bee; then when meeting with the boyfriend, it was all sweet and casual, almost like the boyfriend was vetting Sha Ray. I thought it was funny. He complimented Sha Ray on camera, but you can bet he cannot stand the faker. Sha Ray is nothing, has nothing, and will always be nothing - simply because she has nothing to say, has no talent, and is pseudo from top to bottom. A fairly large bottom at that.

Oh Nene, my gawd. Doubt if she has any intention of divorcing Gregg. Without a pending divorce and a petty thief son, what drama does she have? Another faker. If she owned up to her roots, her failures, her debt, and her sky-high ambition which is pretty much devoid of talent, she might become interesting - I'd like to see how a person makes something from nothing, now that would be more interesting than pretense.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Charlie Pride was a black man in country music, and I'm sure Kandi knows about him; that's a grand total of 1 person. Can you name more?
    Nope, I sure can't name any other but I was just saying that Charlie made such a huge name for himself that even though he's only one man, it definitely can be done. I would have thought that it would have made Kandi feel better about her entry into country music.

Hootie
    jucamer likes this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I hope everyone is ok. A hairdresser with a gun. (good thing nobody wants that much responsibility for my hair)
    I guess this person wrapped their identity in being linked to the show. And whoever the housewife was just wanted to looknice. They didnot knowhow crazy crazy was. Probably wasnot Sheree's. My guess someone who does noteven do much with her hair like Phaedra.....just guessing.

It was Derrick J's salon (He pops up on the show occasionally) and I think he does Sheree's hair and Kim's wigs sometimes. I saw the incident on the news and it was stated that the singer Kesha Cole's sister Neffie went and had her hair done by the competitor and he screwed her hair up so she went to Derrick's salon to see if they could fix it. Derrick J contacted the guy and asked what he used on Neffie's hair and the guy got upset that she went elsewhere.

The guy showed up at Derrick's salon and was waiving a gun at some of the other stylist and shot a round right into the floor and fled the scene.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think Kandi doesn't "feel good" about getting into country music. I think she just understands that she is sticking her toe into fairly untouched waters, for an African American woman in this day and time.

And "Hootie's" name is Darius Rucker. I also know that "Hootie" was a person/kid from Darius's childhood, and not Darius...but many people insist on calling him "Hootie". I've never enjoyed his music.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    It was Derrick J's salon (He pops up on the show occasionally) and I think he does Sheree's hair and Kim's wigs sometimes. I saw the incident on the news and it was stated that the singer Kesha Cole's sister Neffie went and had her hair done by the competitor and he screwed her hair up so she went to Derrick's salon to see if they could fix it. Derrick J contacted the guy and asked what he used on Neffie's hair and the guy got upset that she went elsewhere.

The guy showed up at Derrick's salon and was waiving a gun at some of the other stylist and shot a round right into the floor and fled the scene.
    Folk's have gone mad.............
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Shay was it Towanda Braxton your thinking of?

Kim and Kroy-congrats on baby 2. She had better start taking better care of herself. Youth is fleeting after all.
    Bunny555 likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread