+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1361Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I caught just a part of the show last night. Who am I kidding? RHOA is boring. It has jumped the shark.

I did like Kandi's new country song. She is a class act and a talented woman.
    luvsginger likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kandi's song was really good. I couldn't believe that I was actually enjoying it. I'm guessing she will really be adding to her millions over the next years! Smart move to venture into the country music field. Leave no stone unturned!

Heard, this morning, that the shooting was at Derek J's salon. Good grief! Wonder how his red soles held up?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    I caught just a part of the show last night. Who am I kidding? RHOA is boring. It has jumped the shark.

Jumped a school of 'em !

I did like Kandi's new country song. She is a class act and a talented woman.
    The song is good! She is talented.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

Heard, this morning, that the shooting was at Derek J's salon. Good grief! Wonder how his red soles held up?
    I read the story and it sounded so silly. From what I hear from some friends who know Derek pretty well, they say he is a really nice guy and wouldn't harm a fly. So for another stylist to come into his salon with a gun, was a huge surprise.

I don't like this show anymore. I find myself fast-fowarding through most of it. I can't stand any of the ladies, not even Kandi.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    This might come under the heading of too much information, or maybe how do we know that's true; but I got curious, and well, here's what we get online. Heck, ShaRay could be bought with pocket change, and she has some schtick about building a million-dollar-plus house, geez her entire life is a sham. Phaedra, well she's living a lifestyle far in excess of her net worth- unless she also has a three million dollar annual income.

Nene Leakes Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Sheree Whitfield Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Phaedra Parks Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Kandi Burruss Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Cynthia Bailey Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Kim Zolciak Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Kroy Biermann Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Thank you for the info Prism, the only one I am surprised at is Nene....didn't think her net worth was 3.5 .... does anyone know the net worth of Marlo?

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    I don't like this show anymore. I find myself fast-fowarding through most of it. I can't stand any of the ladies, not even Kandi.
    The one I can't understand and I wish they would use more subtitles on is Sheree, why does she have to get her voice so high and speak so fast when she talks down about someone, I can't understand her at all!! Just wondering Bravo? Are these the "REAL Housewives of Atlanta?" what an insult!

Sheree talks out of both sides of her mouth...re the meeting with her daughter's boyfriend. First, she says something about him buying a 3 Carat diamond and then says that she understands that he has a budget. Then the preview showed giant diamond rings...poor guy...hope he stands up to her and her pretentious ways. And why did she have to bring up her marriage woes to her daughter? The girl has been with her boyfriend for 7 years...if you don't know him after all those years, you never will. It was unnecessary and brought up just for Sheree's big ego. Her marriage problems may just have been because she was hell to live with!

I love Kandi and her song but if she wants to go into Country music, she should learn more about the history. Charlie Pride was a black man and had a long career in country music with many many hits, long before Kandi was born so being black is not a problem.
    The song was great. I sincerely hope she makes it because she has a wonderful voice.

Nene drives me batty. She wanted the divorce and the separation so what's stopping her? The script??
    And if she takes up with that slimy guy John (?) she'll get exactly what she deserves. Nothing good can come from that man...he's utterly creepy.
    mayamaisha likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Cynthia only earning $50,000 a year?
    jucamer likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Charlie Pride was a black man in country music, and I'm sure Kandi knows about him; that's a grand total of 1 person. Can you name more? I guess, now, Darius Rucker can also be counted; 2. There was a woman who wanted to be a country music singer on that show "Starting Over", where women went to make changes in their lives; don't know if she ever made any real inroads.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Cynthia only earning $50,000 a year?

No, her net worth is 50K - she's in the red after she gets her RHOA paycheck!
    Uncle David likes this.

+ Reply to Thread