+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I was disappointed the other night when I realized the show had started and I hadn't set the DVR. I tuned in immediately. After about 4 minutes I thought... WTH? Why am I even watching this show any more? I changed the channel. This is the third show in the Housewives franchise I've stopped watching. First Orange County, then New York, now Atlanta. Know what? I don't miss them at all.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantasue1 View Post
    Wow. If Sweetie had any self-respect whatsoever, she would just quit. No one deserves to be spoken to that way. Kim should be ashamed of acting like trash.
    But Kim really is "Trash" so how can she stop? She probably thinks she's classy and without anything to change. I find her crude, rude and disgusting.
    mayamaisha likes this.

Kim is leasing the newplace
    Prism likes this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Kim is leasing the newplace
    Geez, these people are such pretenders. Looks like the only one with real money is Kandi. She could buy and sell the collective remainder of them with her pocket change. Even Fakedra.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Exactly, Prism, they are nothing but posers. They think buying expensive designer clothes, etc makes them upper class.
    Wrong.

But it is around us even though we do not live in these major cities. It is nice to have nice things; but doing ok is grand too (purposeful choice of words). Watching the personalities is interesting.

Mal is insulting Peter on Cynthia and Peter's day. So Cynthia finally nips her. Mal was deciding that she wants attention. She did not wantCynthia getting attention. I suspect she has been doing that forever.....Mal saying that she did not think they would last a year. They had been together four years before that. She was wishing that they would not so that she could be superior. I will give the mother a momma pass. I venture to say at least seventy percent of the people on the planet would have left their sibling alone enough to celebrate their special day.

Cynthia does look gorgeous...better than the stressful wedding day.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Exactly, Prism, they are nothing but posers. They think buying expensive designer clothes, etc makes them upper class.
    Wrong.
    IMO their entire schtick invites us to make fun of everything they do and say, and ridicule how they look. I read that Andy Cohen and Scott Dunlop are buddies from the old days, they cooked up this stuff together, and they really hit a nerve in the general population as well as among the caged animals. I cannot imagine what's really going on behind Cohen's cutie boy personna.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Even if this is staged or scripted...these women at some point still react the way they do because most of it is their reality even if most of it is phoney, fake, or over drawn credit cards.
    Kandi is the only one with real money because she does have a successful musical career. Phadrea will be just fine. Her little boy is adorable. Kim's only money came from big Pappa & the songs kandi helped her with. So collectively she & Kroy have $5 mil. that's pretty good money but for most of us here. Then again most of us aren't renting a manion, have several perople working for them & aren't buying closet loads of clothing. I don't see Kim having a lasting impact on the music world so they are left with Kroy;s income from the NFL which sadly won't be that long.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Read in this morning's newspaper that there was a shooting inside the hair salon used by the RHOA. Some hairdresser came into the salon to shoot his competitor b/c his client left him and went to the RHs hairdresser. How'd ya like dealing with people like that at a hair salon; think I'd stay away!
    jucamer likes this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Read in this morning's newspaper that there was a shooting inside the hair salon used by the RHOA. Some hairdresser came into the salon to shoot his competitor b/c his client left him and went to the RHs hairdresser. How'd ya like dealing with people like that at a hair salon; think I'd stay away!
    I hope everyone is ok. A hairdresser with a gun. (good thing nobody wants that much responsibility for my hair)
    I guess this person wrapped their identity in being linked to the show. And whoever the housewife was just wanted to looknice. They didnot knowhow crazy crazy was. Probably wasnot Sheree's. My guess someone who does noteven do much with her hair like Phaedra.....just guessing.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread