+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Norhing, if she can help it. Kroy is even there "to do" when she, just generally, doesn't want to. And he just seems like one of those guys who just wants to "get along." Pumping her breast milk is her biggest chore and, I'm sure, she'd delegate that if she could. Maybe she just hasn't discovered the wet nurse yet?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

She spends a lot of time sorting her wigs, putting on makeup, buying clothing, partying, and a little bit of chanting off-tune into a microphone for autotuning so she can be a "star".

Each activity requires that she spend a little more of her new sugar's not so impressive - and at the rate she's spending, it won't last long- income. Biermann reportedly has a four year contract making $598,000 per year. They cannot afford the house they just moved into; without doubt they're going deeply into debt, but the guy seems to love her and will go the distance. Eventually they'll make a hard landing somewhere. Online says he's worth 3.5 million; she's worth 1.5 million. That's quite a bit, but peanuts for her lifestyle. He never seems to wear anything but old t-shirts and shorts; she says she orders her garb from Dior and Louboutin - by the truckload it seems.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

This might come under the heading of too much information, or maybe how do we know that's true; but I got curious, and well, here's what we get online. Heck, ShaRay could be bought with pocket change, and she has some schtick about building a million-dollar-plus house, geez her entire life is a sham. Phaedra, well she's living a lifestyle far in excess of her net worth- unless she also has a three million dollar annual income.

Nene Leakes Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Sheree Whitfield Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Phaedra Parks Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Kandi Burruss Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Cynthia Bailey Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Kim Zolciak Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Kroy Biermann Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Did I really hear Kim's dad say, of Sweetie to Kim, "She's YOUR gal.....not mine." Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the term 'gal' a racial term from what we like to believe is "The Old South"? (as in, a slave term?).

When I heard that, my head snapped around!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I really could not believe Phaedra wanting to embomb someone. She is do full of life and she wants to deal with the aftermath of life. So so weird.

Maybe they are buying the house with show pay. But figure five years would be a good show run.

She should just sit down with Sweetie and talk to her. She is probably really mad at something other than Sweetie.
    You can do it!

About the mortuary services......somebody's got to do it; what would we do without them? I'm not cut out for it, that's for sure. Obviously, she's already been to school for training but, strangely enough, she hasn't mentioned it. It's a great field to be in, but my friends who are in it.....they can keep it.

yep....somebody's got to do it, or we'd have to resort to having guys rolling carts down the street yelling "bring out your dead" middle ages style
    AmyKay likes this.

Did SheRay ever get her home built? I never knew Kim was only renting her new home. the way she & Kroy talked I would have thorught they were king & queen of the manor. Now they are only tennents.
    Uncle David likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I suspect Sha Ray was a friend of the contractor, he was building a spec home, and the two of them got together to pretend she hired him to build a house. A clip of the demolition was shown, and a fast shot of her looking at a set of plans with the contractor.... and braggadocio-style discussing her enormous requirements for the manse.

I'm convinced that was not her building lot, not her demolition, not her house plans. IMO it was her pathetic attempt to look fabulous. She's flat broke, always has been, and probably is barely getting along on her Bravo salary. She's a grifter.
    Uncle David and luvsginger like this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

FORT Newbie

Wow. If Sweetie had any self-respect whatsoever, she would just quit. No one deserves to be spoken to that way. Kim should be ashamed of acting like trash.
    Uncle David likes this.

+ Reply to Thread