+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

What saddens me most about the trip to South Africa is that these women are now viewed as representative of Americans.
    mom2 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

When they were walking around Marlo's room, looking at her designer brand stuff - very funny and a little pathetic.... with shoes and bags set out all over the place, looking like they were on sale, for bragging rights. That poor woman must have no self confidence at all - she for sure is not to the manor born, probably to the shack born, and it shows. Ya know, people who came from nothing don't have to demean themselves like that.
    Uncle David and jucamer like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Kandi Burruss Reality Show to Premiere March 4 | EURweb

I saw this come up on my dvr the other day. I finally remembered to Google it. I didn't realzie that Kandi had her own spin-off because I didn't see any promos for it. I did know about Kim but in all honestly I know I could not handle a full hour of Kim screaming "SWEETIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    ..... I have to admit that I was on NutNut's side about the outdoor eating, though. I am just not an eat-outdoor person. I hate picnics! Bugs are not my thing.
    Wow -- you're the first one I've seen that has this same intolerance as I do. When I'm asked if I want to go inside or "eat out here," I always say I hate to eat outside -- bugs and birds -- everyone thinks I'm nuts. The famous "Ivy Restaurant" -- big celebrity hangout - on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles has an outside eating area in front of the place (patio). Even if I could afford the place, I still wouldn't eat outside there even if George Clooney were with me.

Well....hmmm....okay, maybe.
    Prism likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    ITA about Phaedra.
    Nene, on the other hand, has turned into a person who believes she's a "Star" and should be treated as one, no matter that she's rude and obnoxious now......
    And she always will be. Have read some people (not here) giving her a pass because she broke up the "fight" with Marlo and Sheree... No way -- she doesn't fool me. And also subsequently said something about when she saw them like that, she was shocked (I'm paraphrasing) that she (NeNe) looked like that when she was fighting with everyone.

Brother....if that isn't the beginning of trying to change her imagine, don't know what is. She definitely is full of herself. It's obvious how she acts on other TV shows. She's a thug, a bully, a phony and absolutely no class whatsoever.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There is no way on God's green earth that Sweetie should tolerate being spoken to the way that Kim talks to her. I am just stunned beyond belief.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I dunno......if I was Kim , I don't think I would tolerate my assistant lounging out by my pool while there was work to be done.
    Uncle David likes this.

There is NO excuse to address ANYONE the way that Kim talks to Sweetie. I understand being frustrated, but Kim should maintain some dignity....and I'm sure that's a far stretch for Kim....in the way she conducts herself. She needs to remember that she is raising children, and needs to set SOME standards. She's is just gross and exhibits lowlife behavior.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Kim... dignity... are we talking about the same person?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Exactly! And she is lazy as hell, herself!

+ Reply to Thread