+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915 View Post
    I don't know about anyone here but Marlo is starting to get on my last nerve. She is LOUD and crass..no wonder she and NeNe get along so well.

To start: She is invited on a trip, without actually being asked by the hostess, and then chastises Phaedra because she wasn't given a memento of the trip.
    She then goes on the trip with a wardrobe that consists of inappropriate clothing and unacceptable shoes for a safari, all the while complaining about having to actually partake in the safari (lol, wearing those tacky disco pants and hooker shoes). But the best part was when she had the nerve to demand make-up and hair people while at the animal reserve.

Oh, and let's not forget when the hoodrat in her was let loose while fighting with Sheree...Who does this wannabe think she is?
    That's exactly what she is. I see no more camera time in her future. Hope she enjoyed her 2 minutes.
    CYA

Ditto the Marlo comments.

Candy was saying that people fake it till they make it. I guess she made it early and takes making it a little bit for granted. Not all talented people make. You are not only important if you are famous. The charge is to lead a good life regardless. She just is just attracted to scrubs.

The children are so beautiful.
    You can do it!

The splits are a position? Ok.

Marlo seriously does not know that all the label mentions are a turn off. In NY they go to fashion shows. They would not say the label unless asked. If it's new, dance around in it if you like and say it is new but do not say the label.

Candi and the bus: on the second watching I could see what she was saying. I was getting ready to throw her under a bus myself. Candi does try to keep it on the up and up. All her toys make her a grouch.

That was Cynthia who said that about Kim and the kids. Somebody might think something equally as insulting about Cynthia and she would not like it. Kim has a newborn. And Nene hates her. The choice is easy.

Medicine man: he lost me at the beginning when he said women could not touch his stuff. He was just guessing at everything. On Paranormal Children, they had one girl seeing auras. And I like how they turn the kids loose in rooms to talk it up. So so interesting. So I do kind of believe the OC Tamra's aura reading person.......
    You can do it!

the look on Phaedra's face when the medicine man said he was going to be throwing bones,lol. I guess none of the ladies have played Dominoes before.Throwing bones is a dominoes term.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I disliked Phaedra when she first came on the show, but now she is my favorite!

Her facile expressions crack me up all the time...
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915 View Post
    I disliked Phaedra when she first came on the show, but now she is my favorite!

Her facile expressions crack me up all the time...
    ITA about Phaedra.
    Nene, on the other hand, has turned into a person who believes she's a "Star" and should be treated as one, no matter that she's rude and obnoxious now.
    Felt sorry for those women who just kept talking so much on the safari and missed seeing all those magnificent animals. Save the gossip for the hotel room, where you can lay out all your expensive purchases to prove what an important person you are.

I was finally able to watch all 3 South Africa episodes. I think I am finally DONE with all of this Real Housewife nonsense. Just when you think they finally made a breakthough & did away with the nastiness, cattiness & pettiness it returns in the form of Sherri. Why call Kim?

I think it is finally time for me to get back to reading books & get away from this mindless brain drain. I did get a nook for Christmas. Time to use it.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think anything could have kept me from trying to sit in the front seat of that truck, with the guide, and hanging onto every word he was saying. I can, boringly, gossip in my own hometown, but I can experience this safari any other place. I can't believe what those idiots missed, voluntarily. I have to admit that I was on NutNut's side about the outdoor eating, though. I am just not an eat-outdoor person. I hate picnics! Bugs are not my thing.
    Uncle David likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah flies and food and me do not mix. I would have had to run away,lol. I would have been scared of those large elephants also.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I like the series. Cynthia lookedrather glamorous. Phaedra is fun.
    Oh, I loves me some Phaedra. She's the highlight of this show for me.
    jucamer likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread