+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 402 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree1328Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

With all the money these women have, you're gonna tell me that Kim and NeNe can't get a decent weave/wig/extensions? C'mon now!

And don't even get me started on Kim and her "Big Poppa". More like Pimpin' Poppa the way he pays for everything. And did you catch where Dallas said something along the lines of "I've never brought someone into the studio without ever hearing them sing first." WTF? That right there tells me BP must've paid him some big bucks to entertain Kim and her fantasy of being a country singer.

And you know, at first I couldn't stand NeNe, but she's growing on me. Yeah, she could use a little "refinement" but at least with her you know where you stand. I like the way she's involved with her kids, unlike some of the other ladies who are their kids "best friend...I don't believe in limits and discipline" or hire nannies and governess's to take care of their kids "I don't want to deal with the day to day household stuff, that's why I hire people to do it for me." And her plans for a foundation to help battered, but not broken, women is fabulous...I love it. And I'm not sure I have yet to hear her "brag" that she can afford whatever she wants. Sure, she paid LOTS of money for that suit she had custom made for her son, but I didn't once hear her say "money is no object" or "budget? what's a budget?" or "I don't look at price tags".

Ok...I'll stop rambling now

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

[QUOTE=luvsginger;3229814;]I think Lisa is very pretty but she is so LOUD!!! QUOTE]

Funny you say that because it seems like when DeShawn called her about her fundrasier (several epsidoes ago), she had to pull the phone away from her ear because Lisa was speaking so loudly.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3230239;
    With all the money these women have, you're gonna tell me that Kim and NeNe can't get a decent weave/wig/extensions? C'mon now!

And don't even get me started on Kim and her "Big Poppa". More like Pimpin' Poppa the way he pays for everything. And did you catch where Dallas said something along the lines of "I've never brought someone into the studio without ever hearing them sing first." WTF? That right there tells me BP must've paid him some big bucks to entertain Kim and her fantasy of being a country singer.

And you know, at first I couldn't stand NeNe, but she's growing on me. Yeah, she could use a little "refinement" but at least with her you know where you stand. I like the way she's involved with her kids, unlike some of the other ladies who are their kids "best friend...I don't believe in limits and discipline" or hire nannies and governess's to take care of their kids "I don't want to deal with the day to day household stuff, that's why I hire people to do it for me." And her plans for a foundation to help battered, but not broken, women is fabulous...I love it. And I'm not sure I have yet to hear her "brag" that she can afford whatever she wants. Sure, she paid LOTS of money for that suit she had custom made for her son, but I didn't once hear her say "money is no object" or "budget? what's a budget?" or "I don't look at price tags".

Ok...I'll stop rambling now
    So true about NeNe. There has been 2 segments over the last few episodes in which she's shown doing something with her kids that doesn't involve her giving them presents or sending them off with someone else to take care of them. She seemed very interested in Bryce's school and it was nice to see her attempt to help Brentt with his homework. She might not be super smart, but she puts effort into being there for her kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz2286;3230372;
    So true about NeNe. There has been 2 segments over the last few episodes in which she's shown doing something with her kids that doesn't involve her giving them presents or sending them off with someone else to take care of them. She seemed very interested in Bryce's school and it was nice to see her attempt to help Brentt with his homework. She might not be super smart, but she puts effort into being there for her kids.
    Exactly. We chuckled about her husband explaining the pie to Brennt...how if you divide it into thirds, and take away 2/3's, you have 1/3 left. She got this befuddled look on her face and said "isn't it half?" But it still beats Kim spelling cat k-a-t!

Yep. NeNe has really surprised me....in a good way. I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3226506;
    Kim does not look 29 to me but who knows what she really looks like. What is under the fake hair, nails, makeup, boobs and designer outfits. Hispanic? I don't see that either. I thought Lisa looked part Japanese, she's cute.
    Chiming in a little late here, but I just joined and am catching up

When I saw the episode where Kim goes to get Botox I about fell off my chair. Why on earth should/would a 29 year old woman need Botox?? I think she spends money for the sake of spending money.

Quote Originally Posted by MargaritaHour;3230389;
    Chiming in a little late here, but I just joined and am catching up

When I saw the episode where Kim goes to get Botox I about fell off my chair. Why on earth should/would a 29 year old woman need Botox?? I think she spends money for the sake of spending money.
    I did a little "googling" on Kim and from what I've read, she really is only 30 years old! Hard to believe. When Nene was singing about Kim in the limo, she mentioned that Kim looked older than "29". I also found out that Kim is a part hispanic. We all know that blonde hair is not really her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3230398;
    I did a little "googling" on Kim and from what I've read, she really is only 30 years old! Hard to believe. When Nene was singing about Kim in the limo, she mentioned that Kim looked older than "29". I also found out that Kim is a part hispanic. We all know that blonde hair is not really her hair.
    Oh, I believe she's really 29. That wig has got to go! She's always fidgeting with her hair and sometimes you can see really dark hair underneath.

I tune in just to see what she'll do or say next.

FORT Fan

I'm thinking the botox at 24, the drinking and smoking has done a number on Kim.
    And I agree as "ghetto" as NeNe may be (according to some), she is a good mom. And the money that she has flashed or discussed on the show has been in reference to her kids.

FORT Fan

Wanted to add, I loved the hats!

FORT Newbie

Kim could be 30. She does have the body, it's just the face that makes her feel older and rougher. Smoking, alcohol, lack of sleep, genes, and so many other factors can make a woman look older than she really is. From the way she acts, what she has said on the show, and the little education she seems to possess makes me think that she is someone who's had a tough life probably up until she met "Big Poppa". I imagine her dropping out of high school to work probably stripping or some other kind of job involving men and money. She probably dabbled in drugs and none of that is helpful in preserving one's youth.

Obviously her kids aren't Big Poppa's so I imagine a lot of baby daddy drama in her life. You never see any family members of hers on the show so that's something else that makes me suspect life hasn't been entirely easy on her. Looking past all the stupid stuff she does and say, I don't think she's a really bad person. You can tell that deep inside she's not happy. Despite whatever she wants us to think, she looks sad and insecure.

I know that she knows that she can't sing. She cringed when she heard herself singing! She probably has nothing else to do with her life now that she has a sugar daddy covering her expenses. She probably feels like being on stage singing will feel like when she was on stripping on stage. Lol. Or maybe it's something that Bravo is trying to do with her to entertain the show's viewers. Producers know that we like to see people making fools out of themselves - that's the whole purpose of reality TV!

+ Reply to Thread