+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Syria? Afghanistan? Appalachia?
    rcurrytoo likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Oooooooo! Appalachia!! Now THAT'S a reality TV show I'd love to watch.
    Storm915 and Bunny555 like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Oooooooo! Appalachia!! Now THAT'S a reality TV show I'd love to watch.
    Unk! Nice to see you posting again. (or maybe I just missed your posts?) I'm not here much...

As far as Nene being on Glee: Is she a regular there? I'll stand by my opinion: her 15 min. is just about up. She'll never be anything but a minor "d" list celeb.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    Unk! Nice to see you posting again. (or maybe I just missed your posts?) I'm not here much...

As far as Nene being on Glee: Is she a regular there? I'll stand by my opinion: her 15 min. is just about up. She'll never be anything but a minor "d" list celeb.
    Good to see you also livin'! Nene will never be a regular on Glee. In fact, if she ever appears again, I'll be surprised if she gets any more than the 15 seconds she got on her first appearance. Still, Glee has made some questionable calls this season, so who knows?
    livin4reality likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I couldn't tell if Marlo was wearing her wrap inside-out or if she still had the price tag on it. I'm guessing she and Sheree will have to use suitcases for all the returns they'll have at Neiman Marcus after this trip.

Why is Kim still on this show? Her storyline is both boring and pathetic. Hopefully Kroy will ask for a pre-nup and, bring some life to this show.

So many things to comment on about this episode ... it'll take a few posts as I remember them!

It was a Bravo trip, but they evidently appointed Phaedra "hostess", so she should have been asked before/informed after Marlo was invited. They all should know who will be in the group, in my opinion, it's not like they're meeting at a local restaurant and going home after.

For a "surprise guest", Marlo is pushy and annoying. Phaedra would tell us "Everybody knows that if you are a surprise guest, you should be seen and not heard ... " I believe I would have had to use some passive aggressive behavior during her etiquette lessons, including heavy sighs, turning away, starting another conversation, or closing my eyes.

Kandi about the elevator "It will come back down, I promise!"

Kim's dad just needs to get away from the cameras. NOBODY CARES! I would like to see the baby, about 3 minutes of Kim's life, then back to Africa.

Marlo thinking she's in the running for the best room and her own bathroom ... ??? She's not a REAL HOUSEWIFE!

Cynthia is a two faced witch who started the whole mess by running to her friends and reporting she got an invite after all. Then Pushy has to demand an invite as well ... not realizing that leaves her bff and the whole reason she's there in the first place totally alone if she goes.

I did catch Nene's comment about how Sheree and Marlo looked when arguing and how she didn't want to look like that ... maybe something good will come of this after all.

I hate when they have 5 minutes of commercials, 30 seconds of program, then back to 5 minutes of commercials. That little blurb is Not Worth It.

More later as I think about it ... lol
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Hmm I give Phaedra and Sheree the side eye. I have been on trips with someone who I did not expect. I bought gifts for those who I knew to be going on the trip. Phaedra if she had as much class as she claims could simply had given her gifts in private and not made Marlo feel left out. Thats what a classy person would do. Sheree and the party same thing she could have first ask the host of her party if she could invite a few more ladies. If the answer was no then she could have, again explained to the ladies in private that she was unable to secure and invite for them and offer some sort of alternate plans to meet them later.

Kandi I really can't suffer. I think she likes to keep things going. Kandi asked Nene to come yet I really doubt she wants her to get along with Phaedra and Sheree. I think she just enjoys watching the drama ensue.

Sheree, Honey I would not talk about people being criminals little miss check bouncer and money thief.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yeah. It seems that people pick at other people about things they do not like in themselves.

The girls were not too negative to Marlo like the other RH shows. Plus points to them for that.

Bravo probably told Nene to invite Marlo. And they probably told her to surprise the rest.

I think it is ok that Phaedra gave gifts at one time at the table. They are celebrating a unique experience. Marlo was not invited.

Being pushy has served Marlo well. They see you will get what you want if you are persistent about asking. I do not ask for things because the thought of not getting what I ask for hurts my feelings. But I will if it is a work thing. Feelings are not actually involved with that. Husband will ask anybody for stuff and tell me to. I am too old or have been too removed for all that.

Etiquette talk--when I was younger I probably interested in where all the utensils should be and what order I should use them. But fast forward 20 years, I do not care and anyone who would say something about something some is doing incorrectly probably suffers from childhood poverty issues. Marlo is not that young. She has a lot of money. But since she did not work for the money, she might always have whatever issue that was.

They are making Marlo more interesting by carting at her. If you left her alone, she would probably be quite boring.
    You can do it!

Marlo is awfully demanding for someone who is tagging along and wasn't ever invited by the trip organizer. Of course we all know that Bravo, not Phaedra, is the real trip organizer and Marlo was a producer's idea. Just in case the other 5 couldn't bring enough trainwreck.

I am liking Phaedra a lot more this season for some reason
    Prism likes this.

+ Reply to Thread