+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Nene was on Glee???
    I thought I would hate her on the show but I actually thought she was pretty funny.

I saw a repeat of the episode with Kim at the gun range. The baby and Troy were definitely not in the same room with her as she was shooting. There was a pan of the facility and I could see Troy sitting in another room behind a glass window. They also showed Troy carrying the baby in the carrier.
    There's no place like home!

I saw a repeat of the episode with Kim at the gun range. The baby and Troy were definitely not in the same room with her as she was shooting. There was a pan of the facility and I could see Troy sitting in another room behind a glass window. They also showed Troy carrying the baby in the carrier.
    In my opinion NeNe really went over the top was when she was on Celebritity Apprentice with the other D or below list people.
    There's no place like home!

Oh, NeNe can be humorous; she knows how to deliver a shocking, funny line. But, whew, that woman has a ego bigger than her butt; she's not particularly smart, other than her street tough smart mouth.

The affected new voice needs a lot of tweaking b/c ghetto oozes straight out of every sentence - not that ghetto is negative, it's just that she tries to be a cream of the crop top-tier socialite and media megastar without getting any real education or aquiring social graces. I do pity her b/c she doesn't know better - she's thinks she's all that, so sorry.
    mom2 likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Nene may be alot of things, but stupid is not one of them. Nene has turned her 15 minutes into an hour and she is doing alot the rest of them wish they could do. I'm sure it burns Ms Sheree up.lol so I am not mad at Nene its called old fashioned Moxey.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am amazed at these gigantic women that crop up....and to add to their gigantism, they add these platformed, stilettoed stripper shoes!

Brandi and her dark-haired friend fill the bill on the other show. These people look scary to me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Didn't Cynthia's husband Peter also say something derrogatory about Kim not going because of "all of the black people" or insinuate something to that effect? If Kim had a "problem" and issues with black people, like everyone wants to believe, she wouldn't bother living in Atlanta. I don't hear Kim going on about the difference between black and white people, only all of the others. I hate that crap. As much as I love watching Phaedra this season, her comment about Apollo being half-white and eating a bunch of cheap canned food growing up, due to his white side, still bothers me. And Nene calling Sweety, Kim's "slave"? So ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG View Post
    Okay, let me first say I am not trying to offend anyone. However, I got a little offended myself when the ladies on last night's episode made two separate snide comments about Kim....the first when Marlo and NeNe were talking and said Kim wasn't coming to South Africa because of her new baby, but NeNe betted Kim would have come for sure if they were going to Italy or somewhere else in Europe. Really NeNe?? What are you implying?
    And then, in the previews for next week's episode Kandi and Sheree were talking and the comment was made about they couldn't see Kim visiting an orphanage and holding a black baby. Why not?? Why make statements like that when they all gave Kim hell at last year's reunion for the way she is supposedly treating her employee, Sweetie. If it isn't all right for Kim to say things that are allegedly racist, which she didn't, then why is it okay for the other ladies to make racist comments about what they think Kim would or wouldn't do? Talk about Haterville! And I don't even particularly care for Kim and her lifestyle....just commenting on the double standard.

Okay, climbing down off the old soapbox now. I just get steamed when I see blatant hypocrisy like that. Y'all have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I am amazed at these gigantic women that crop up....and to add to their gigantism, they add these platformed, stilettoed stripper shoes!

Brandi and her dark-haired friend fill the bill on the other show. These people look scary to me.
    I really don't think these women are giants. I'm a 5'11", which I believe is the same height as Nene. I also like to wear heals and don't see any reason why I shouldn't. I don't have a problem being tall and I don't understand why that's so scary to you?

Nene uses her size to physically intimidate people. Remember how she was with Kim last season in the touring bus? Ugh. I have never been able to stand her.
    mom2 likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome View Post
    I really don't think these women are giants. I'm a 5'11", which I believe is the same height as Nene. I also like to wear heals and don't see any reason why I shouldn't. I don't have a problem being tall and I don't understand why that's so scary to you?
    When you are 5'2" (and, actually, I always yearned to be at least 5'8"), standing in the land of "Redwoods" looking down on the top of your head, it can be annoying! All of my good friends dwell on a higher plain. Tall people seem to enjoy intimidating....maybe that's what I want to do, without feeling like I need a baseball bat to level that playing fieldB

Nothing personal, actually!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread